Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
The Thief and the Princess EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
The Thief and the Princess EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
The Thief and the Princess EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
The Thief and the Princess EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
The Thief and the Princess EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
The Thief and the Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
The Thief and the Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
The Thief and the Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
The Thief and the Princess EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

The Thief and the Princess

Go down

The Thief and the Princess Empty The Thief and the Princess

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:35 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:A dark portal opened up just outside of Merlins house and Night and Mog stepped out of it. Mog had been the one to suggest the world known as Radiant garden as there next visit. According to the book this world was one of the few that knew about the outside worlds and got frequent visitors from other worlds. Apparently they even had a tourist brochure. Mog had been excited by the fact the world held many moogles and apparently sold something called a kupo nut. it also had a defense system against heartless.Along with a group of denizens that acted like guards for the world. The original name of the group had been the "Hallow Bastion restoration comity." Though neither the book nor brochure said what the current name was. Mog had mostly suggested the place since it had frequent out of world visitors as a possible place that Night had been to. Sadly though she would not tell her friend nothing felt familiar. She wanted to just head to the next world she had seen in the book, a place called Arendelle. Mog had complained though that going in alphabetical order was a bore. She knew he was more afraid of running into another world that would require them to change form. he had apparently not cared to much for having tentacles. The two were walking down the street when they heard voices. I am telling you Bartz, there is treasure down in the Bailey. You have no way of knowing that Zidane. Night then saw the two who were speaking. One was a brown haired youth, the other had long blonde hair and a monkey tail. They both were semi strange garb. Night was a little perplexed by this. Mostly by the one with the tail though. The brown haired one saw Night and said. Hi there are you new around here look a lost. Night went to respond but the monkey tailed one spoke next. Now Bartz that is no way to treat a lady. He then walked up to her and got down on one knee. he took one of Nights hands a kissed it gently. Her cheeks red from fluster she knew not how to respond. The Monkey tailed bow then said. My lady, if you would like, I could show you around and give you a tour of are lovely town. Night still a bit flustered was at a lost for words. Zidane we do not have time, we are on heartless watch duty remember? Besides I do not think Garnet would be pleased. Zidane then replied to Bartz. It is fine Bartz. I can show her around besides we have the security system, and you can cover for me. Besides Laguna is also on watch duty. Also it would just not be fitting to offer this fine young lady a tour of radiant Garden. Night started tuning the two out as she spotted the castle in the background. She felt faint echoes of memory stirring, though the rest of the place felt unfamiliar. She turned back to Zidane and Bartz when she heard Zidane say. So would you like a tour? Night nodded and said. Sure, I would love one. Will the tour take us to the castle? Night asked pointing at the distant castle. Zidane smiled and winked at her. You have a fine eye milady. That will be our last stop. So lets get started then shall we. Night nodded and followed Zidane as he started showing her around town.

SC: 41
WTSC: 41
Zidane and Bartz:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Thief and the Princess Empty Re: The Thief and the Princess

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:So far they had toured most of town. They had made a stop during the market place so Mog could purchase the kupo nuts he so wanted. She kept looking up at the castle during the whole tour ignoring most of what Zidane was saying. She did note that he was very much a flirt. She had to wonder if he was like this with every girl he met. She could not shake the feeling that she knew that castle but yet it also felt unfamiliar. But how and why? The eventually made there way into a ravine like area and set off towards the castle. A Heartless appeared in front of them and Zidane then said. Stand back I got this. He drew two curved daggers out and took up a fighting stance. Night let out a light sigh and summoned her keyblade and replied. I can handle myself thank you. Zidane glanced back and was about to say something when a man in purple armor came crashing down into the heartless. Zidane looked up and said. Did you have to go and take the spotlight Kain? The man turned and Night saw he also held a spear. She dismissed her keyblade for it was no longer needed. Sorry I let that one get by me, so it was my duty to take care of it. Besides should you not be on guard duty? Zidane retorted. Yeah but Bartz and Laguna are also covering it so I am fine. plus I am showing this lady around. Kain took a better look at her and said. I am sure a bearer of the Keyblade is apt enough to show herself around, but you can do what you will. With that Kain took off. Zidane then looked at Night and said. Do not mind Kain, he is just a bit touchy about things sometimes. The two the continued to the castle.

SC: 22
WTSC: 63
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:They arrived at the castle and entered. The hallways felt some what ominous but ok. She knew it felt familiar yet different at the same time. The walked into what looked like a dining hall or something. And this is were we all generally meet. Night realized she had been tuning Zidane out again. She had started doing that when he started flirting. She then saw a a girl with long dark brown hair walk up to them. She gave Zidane a hug and a light kiss. Hello Zidane. She said with a smile. Zidane broke out into a huge grin. Hello Garnet love of my life. The two started into a long line of compliments and names for each other that Night ignored. She looked around a bit until she heard Garnet ask Zidane. So what are you doing any way. Also, who is that? Zidane smiled and answered. Well what I am doing is showing that nice lady around. She is new to Radiant Garden and so I offered a quick tour. Her moogle friend there almost cleaned the market out of kupo nuts. Garnet chuckled at this. Though now that I think about it, I never did catch your name milady. He said turning towards Night. My name is Night. Thanks for the tour by the way. Zidane smiled and said. You are welcome. Garnet turned to him and said. So you meet a random girl, and take her on tour? You do not change do you Zidane. Garnet said the last part as a statement rather than a question. Of course I don't. But you are still my princess Garnet. Garnet smiled and replied. And you are the thief that stole my heart. Night at this time decided to take her leave. She did not frown upon love, but she did not have to witness gooey affection scenes either. She exited out onto a terrace and from there she had a pretty good view. She saw across to another castle. One that looked run down. It was then she knew why this one was familiar yet not at the same time. It was the other castle she would need to explore, not this one. Though she also got a bad feeling from it. She decided it was time to leave. It just did not feel like the right time for any of this. She turned to Mog and said. Ok time to go Mog. We will return here again, I am sure. But until then I say it is time to check out Arendelle. Nigh then opened a dark portal and left.

SC: 39
WTSC: 102

Garnet:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 am

OOC another story transfer and another thread closed
Night of Arendelle