Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress

Go down

Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress Empty Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 am

Snow Queen
Element: Blizzard/Light
Description:first I will start with the keychain and work my way up. The keychain looks like a plain white-blue crsytal, in the center of a snowflake, with a filigree pattern going across the top of the snow flake like a tiara but blending in with the snowflake. The chain is pure white. The handle is white blue the guards on both sides look like slightly melted ice forming a circle with the top part meeting the base with 3 snowflakes overlapping each other. The blade itself looks like a long pointed icicle. The key part of the blade is a bit harder to describe, it is like a wing design like the one winged angel except that it does not actually look like a wing. what that part looks like is snowy wind trailing off. Kinda of like when Elsa shoots out the lite ice blast that curl up against the mountain when she sing the part in "Let it go" I don't care what there going to say. <That part if you watch the video and see how it looks like she fired snow wind, that is what I mean.
Obtained from Arendell, otherwise it be a secret how.

Dark Dragon Empress
Element: Dark
Description: They Keychain looks like a deep purple crystal like an amethyst with a black dragon curling around it. The chain is black. The handle for the most part is pure black the base were it meets the blade is just a Dragons head or the face, the eyes on the face are purple. the rest of the handle is pure black dragon wings extending from the face into a circle. The blade itself looks some what like Way to Dawns in the fact it is a straight edged Dragon wing, but pure black. The Key part is 3 smaller black wings next to each other connected at the base. One going at an angle diagnoly right, one just going straight in the middle, and the third going diagnoly left. Our I guess depending on how you look at it it is diagnolly up and diagnolly down.
Obtained from beating Maleficient

Both are personal keyblades for Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress Empty Re: Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 am

both are already approved
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress Empty Re: Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:51 am

So i finally have a pic to go with my 2 keyblades
Keyblade app: Snow Queen/Dark Dragon Empress 10169237_649635501774907_3722710647227915552_n
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down