Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy

Go down

The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy Empty The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy

Post by Night of Arendelle Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:22 am

A dark Portal opened and Night stepped out with Mog upon her shoulder. She looked upon a decrepit castle that was in ruin. This was the same one from her dreams, the place were the woman with green skin had been. Night started walking towards the castle and Mog said. This place gives me the creeps Kupo! Night nodded feeling a bit uneasy as well. This is a place of evil. One can feel it in the air. Night continued her approach to the castle and asked. Hey Mog in any of those books you have, is there any info on this place? Mog replied. Give me a second Kupo. The moogle then started going through his bag and pulled out a book. The moogle then went through the book and stopped. Here we go Kupo, this place is called villains Vale. Apparently a group of people who controlled the heartless took over this world once and this was there base kupo. Night nodded. How's about anything on a woman with green skin? Actually yes kupo. Well actually a fairy kupo. This came as a bit of a surprise, a fairy? Night decided to voice this. A fairy? Mog replied. Yes Kupo. The Dark Fairy Maleficent. She was the leader of the group kupo. Apparently she is powerful, exspecially with darkness and magic kupo. Night nodded at the information. A Dark fairy huh, well this was irony. She a princess had some sort of past connection to a fairy. Not only that but an even greater irony as she had dark powers so did this fairy. Well then maybe she would find out a bit more about her past.

SC: 24
WTSC: 24
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy Empty Re: The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30 am

Night entered the Villains vale main hall. It was pretty big. There were support pillars near the walls of the room, with a dual sides stair case leading to an upper part of the room. The over look was some what like a balcony, and below it was were the remains of a fountain. One could tell that the place had seen better times, some of the pillars were broke, there were some cracks in the stone floor, and a part of the balcony was broke off, having fell into the fountain. It was the that a memory started surfacing.

A dark portal opened up in the entrance hall and younger version of Night came stumbling out. She fell to her knees tears streaming down her face falling to the floor freezing. This was after she had been rejected by the masters of the Land of Departure. Frost started spreading across the floor slowly turning to ice. It was then that a voice called out. My my, dear child what is it that upsets you so? The young princess looked up at the green skinned woman who had just entered upon the overlook. I, I was rejected. I was rejected by the masters of the Land of Departure. the young girl hiccuped and continued. All because I bear the power of, of darkness. They said it is a curse vile, foul. The floor steadily continued to freeze and the green skinned woman approached the crying girl. Ah my dear that is because they fear it. They can not truly understand what a gift the power of darkness is. The woman then leaned down and placed a hand on Nights shoulders. Gift? Yes my dear a marvelous gift, that is what darkness is. One that I can teach you to wield. I take it you bear a keyblade if you hail from the Land of Departure. Night nodded. Well actually I hail from a world called Arendelle, I left my family behind there to train. The woman nodded and smiled at the girl. Well I am Maleficent and if you come with me, I will teach you how to wield the darkness in your heart. Maleficent held out a hand to the girl and Night took it. I am Princess Night of Arendelle. Thank you. said the teary eyed girl. The floor had stopped freezing and she hugged the dark fairy. Oh my child, thank you.

A voice cut through the room cutting off the memory. Well, well it is a pleasure to see you again princess. What brings you back here after so long hmm? Have you come to confront your past maybe? Or have you come to join me? Night looked upon the dark fairy. Maleficent stood on the balcony with a smug smile on her face. Your Maleficent right? The Dark Fairy? I came here once didn't I? The dark fairy nodded. Yes but you already know all of this. You came here after getting rejected by the keyblade masters for your dark affinity. You trained under me for a few months, until you figured out I was wanting to use you. Then you ran, and ended up being aided by another who once trained under me as well. It was quite ironic actually. Night's head began to hurt as more memories came.

A younger Night awoke in a nice little bedroom. Maleficent stood over her attempting some kind of spell. A dark aura was surrounding the young Princess as her eyes slowly turned purple. Darkness then burst forth from Night knocking Maleficent backwards. What are you doing!? The dark fairy stood up slowly and said with a smile on her face. That spell should have let me control you through your darkness. Yet it failed, the very darkness repelling it. How strange. Night was shocked. Control me! But Why!? Maleficent smiled. Simple, I have seen keyblade wielders change the fates of many worlds countless times. If I had such power at my disposal I would be neigh unstoppable. Hmm your eyes changed color how curious. Night looked appalled. You just wanted to use me? the dark fairy nodded. Indeed but you shall run into many who will Princess. I wont be the last i promise you that. Night ran, she ran all the way to the entrance hall, Maleficent followed her. Maleficent went to say something when some kind of portal opened and out flew a figure in red armor on a strange bike. The figure crashed into the dark fairy.

Night stood back up the memory flow coming to an end. So what is with the question you should already know the answer to? What was with that little display just now hmm? Night looked at Maleficent and said. Some time ago I awoke with no memories, since then I have been seeking out my past piece by piece. Maleficent smiled and then said. How interesting. Well now that you are here I do not think you will leave. I actually think you will serve me. The dark fairy raised her staff slightly and tapped it on the floor. This caused a barrier to erect around the exits. Night summoned her keyblades Snow Queen and Diamond Dust. Well you will find I am more powerful than I was back then. Maleficent smiled as she descended the stair and to the main floor. Well then this shall be entertaining then as well. With that Maleficent slammed her staff into the ground and green flames engulfed her. She grew and changed into a large black dragon. Night stared a bit dumbfounded. The dragon then let out a torrent of green flames form it's maw. Night used ice shell and blocked the flames. She then activated ice reign once Maleficent's attack ended. She conjured five ice chunks above her head. They then teleported above the dragon and slammed down into it. The dragon  fired a green fireball back at the princess. Night used dark roll to dodge the attack and used her ice storm attack. Conjuring a condensed blizzard in a spherical shape, she fired it at the dragon. Maleficent released another torrent of flames at the ice storm, the two attacks negating each other. Is that the best you can do? Said Maleficent smugly. Night smiled, and retorted. Nah I am just getting started

SC: 82
WTSC: 106

Style bank:

OOC: note the entrance hall is basically meant to be the one from Hollow Bastion in KH1 just a bit damaged.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy Empty Re: The Princess of snow and the Dark Fairy

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 am

Night pointed Snow Queen at the dragon and fired dark Blizzaga. The dark covered ice split into ten shadow enshrouded ice crystals. All flew at maleficent homing in on her and all struck the dragon. Maleficent roared and slammed her tail into Night. Night went soaring through the air but she activated ice drop. She vanished and re appeared above Maleficent and with both her keyblades struck the dragons head on her way to the ground, were her ice drop caused an ice pillar to rise up and strike Maleficent as well. Night then activated raging snow. A furious snow funnel swirled around Night the attack striking Maleficent. The dragon staggered backwards from the spell. She then released another torrent of green flames from her mouth and Night used ice shell again to block. An idea then came to Night as the flames died down. She made a purposeful step on the ground and the floor then started freezing. Snow began to fall as the ice stretched across the floor and up the pillars. Maleficent eyed the magic and remarked. Losing control again are we? Night chuckled and responded. Nah I did this on purpose. That way i can have the court advantage. The dragon chuckled and Maleficent said. Well it seems you have come far in your ice sorcery, but you lack in darkness. Night once again laughed and replied. I have yet to even show you what I can do. My dark powers are just as strong as my ice. Maleficent once again swung her tail at Night. This time though she jumped above it, she then used her double flight to gain more air. Night then activated Ice Reign once more. Conjuring five large ice chunks above her head she had them vanish and re appear above Maleficent and slam down into the dragon. Maleficent fired several fireballs in response but Night dodged using air slide and multi slide. Night then fired Dark bullet chain hitting Maleficent's head. The attack staggered the dark fairy and Night then glowed with a dark aura. She pointed both her keyblades ot the sky and said. Dark Prison. Swords composed of darkness then rained down around Maleficent. They continued until a full circle of dark blades entrapped the dragon. Night grinned she had been working on this and it was her first time using the command. Then a single huge dark blade came crashing down into the center of the circle. It hit Maleficent and a dark pillar blasted from the center of the circle. As the darkness faded a fire ball cam flying and hit Night. She countered with Ice Drop vanishing and re appearing above the dragon. She slammed down into the ground and a pillar of ice struck Maleficent. She then used Raging snow to continue into a combo. After that she activated Ice Storm and fired the condensed blizzard into the Dragon the sphere actually pushing the dark fairy back. Night grinned she was getting confident which was why the next attack struck her. Maleficent while being pushed back had opened her mouth and a torrent of green flames blasted Night. A large patch of the floor was now thawed and Night rose to her feet slowly. She re froze the floor with her sorcery. She then used cooling wind to heal herself. The ice breeze restoring her lost stamina. It was then that she noticed a slight aura around the dragon, Maleficent had been poisoned by Dark Prison. Night knew this battle was not over yet, but so far it was in her favor.

Style bank:
SC: 45
WTSC: 151
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am

Maleficent chuckled. It would seem I underestimated your dark powers indeed. You truly have grown oh Princess of Snow. Maleficent then swiped a claw at her. Night jumped over it and then used double flight to gain more air. She then used air slide to approach Maleficent. Night then swung her keyblades at the dragons head. She got in four hits before Maleficent reared her head back and fired a green fireball. Night blocked with ice shell and used air slide to back off. She landed on the ice covered floor and slid back away from the dark fairy while casting curaga. Night then felt the power she had been building up. Could she use a style? Last time she had tried was back in Arendelle when she fought the Lord of Summer and Hans with Anna and Elsa. She had failed at using one then for having the lack of styles. But this time felt different. It felt like a resonance with her keyblade the Snow Queen. Well only one way to find out. She let her power go and a style emerged. Glowing ice blue snow swirled around Night as her style activated. Her outfit became a lovely ice blue dress, and a ice blue ribbon wrapped around Nights left and right arm with the middle out stretched behind her floating. Night was floating slightly above the ground. The name of the style rang throughout her as it was activated. She smiled as she pointed a keyblade at Maleficent and fires a snow stream right at the dragon. The attack hit and Maleficent staggered, a look of surprise stretched across the dragons face.

Style:

SC: 23
WTSC: 174
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 am

Night grinned. So this was the kind of power she had? She raised Snow Queen her keyblade up in the air and started to conjure multiple icicles like spears. She then pointed Snow Queen at the dark fairy and about ten or twelve ice spears launched at her. The dragon raised a wing and erected a dark barrier that blocked the onslaught. Night then swung Diamond Dust along the ice covered floor and sent a line of rising sharp icicles at the Maleficent. However the dark fairy smashed her claw into the ground stopping that attack as well. Maleficent then released another torrent of green fire at Night. Night raised both her keyblades and countered with a large stream of snow and ice to block the breath attack. Night grimaced at the dark fairy and said. You have been holding back against me haven't you? Maleficent could not answer the question though due to the fact well she was breathing fire. Night was having a bit of difficulty with her magic. She had never use her keyblade as a focal point for it before and always her hands. Now that she was wielding two keyblade however bother her hands were taken, and she was not finding it easy to use magic through the keyblades at all. Though she had seen her sister Elsa use magic mostly through her hands as well Elsa had also used it without her hands. Night could use her feet like Elsa when it cam to freezing the ground but Elsa had also been able to do a bit by what seemed to be shear will. Night wondered if she could do the same? If she could it could turn this stalemate in her favor, for it seemed as if the dark fairy would never run out of hot air. Though she guessed if she was patient the poison would wear her out but would her style last that long? She figured she better not risk it. She started focusing picturing ice spears forming by her. One than began to form, then a second and a third. Once a fourth one formed Night with her will aimed them at the dragons chest and fired the four. They all struck and winded Maleficent. As soon as the fire stopped Night stopped her ice snow stream mixture and Maleficent swiped at her with one of her fore claws. Night used dark roll though, becoming corporeal shadow and the attack went through her. Night came out of the roll and glided across the ground. She then fired another ice storm spell that struck Maleficent and pushed the dark fairy back. Night smiled and said. I believe it is time to end this. Night started to glow with a bright ice blue aura and ice started to coat the walls. She then pointed both her keyblades at Maleficent and activated her finisher, firing a massive barrage of ice and snow streams blasting the whole room.

Style:

SC: 31
WTSC: 205
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 am

The ice blue aura around Night faded and her clothes returned to normal. The whole room was frozen. Some of the ice streams forming lovely sculptures. Night then looked at the frozen form of Maleficent in her dragon form. She smiled and then said. I believe that is checkmate. The ice encasing the dragon then began to crack. The ice shattered and the dragon dissolved in black fire, and a key chain fell down form that fire and Night caught it. The key chain looked like a dark purple crystal with a black dragon wrapping around it. Night then looked back at the fading flames and saw the dark fairy emerge. She was limping and leaning on her staff. Her breathe clouded in front of her due to the cold. Maleficent chuckled and said. Well well Princess. It seems I have underestimated you. I havent had a fight like that with a keyblade wielder since I last fought a master. Well I am sad to see you wont be joining my new circle, after all there is a certain Prince of the Southern isles that you know in it. The dark fairy said with a cynical smile. Do you mean Hans! Night said a bit shocked and annoyed. Maleficent just grinned a knowing grin and said. I'm afraid the time for idle banter is gone. Until next time we meet oh Princess of snow. With that Maleficent tapped her staff against the frozen floor and vanished in green flames. Night just let out a long sigh. She then looked at her new keychain. She unhooked the Diamond Dust keychain and equipped the new one. Darkness flashed across the keyblade as it changed form. The handle for the most part was pure black the base were it meets the blade is just a Dragons face, the eyes on the face are purple. the rest of the handle is pure black dragon wings extending from the face into a circle. The blade itself looks some what like Way to Dawns in the fact it is a straight edged Dragon wing, but pure black. The Key part was 3 smaller black wings next to each other connected at the base. One going at an angle diagnoly right, one just going straight in the middle, and the third going diagnoly left. Our depending on how you look at it it is diagnolly up and diagnolly down. The name of the Keyblade rang out in her head. She looked at her two keyblades side by side. The Snow Queen and the Dark Dragon Empress. The two looked quite different and yet both represented her as well. Darkness and Ice her two affinities. She dismissed her keyblades and went for the exit. Well Mog I think it is about time we pay Yen Sid a visit again. Mog nodded and hopped onto her shoulder. She wanted to ask Yen Sid what the Mark of Mastery was, or rather if she qualified for it. With that last thought Night opened a dark portal and left.

OOC Left thread

Gained Dark Dragon Empress Keyblade and Neo Dark Dragon Empress style

SC: 39
WTSC: 244
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down