Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden

Go down

Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden Empty Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden will basically be the intro to the Acursed Campaign. I hope to start this arc either next week or the week after depending on some things.

Now this first Arc will take place on Eden within New Eden. It will ideally be relatively short with 2 main goals. 1 Being introducing the Acursed as an actual enemy type. 2 Introducing the main antagonist group for this campaign The Order.

So this will kinda be the sign up area. Now how I will try to run an arc is by the players characters, I plan to take all player characters and there lvl's and find the average and that will be the base line for the enemy lvl. Now I may tweak this since some character were moved here at a higher lvl and are therefore massive outliers.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden Empty Re: Prologue arc: Welcome to Eden

Post by Night of Arendelle Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 pm

This is a bit delayed but it shall still happen!
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down