Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Frozen Arc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frozen Arc

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:A dark portal opened upon a snowy mountain. The air was crisp and chilled. The sun peaked over the mountain as day had risen upon the mountain and kingdom below. Night stepped out into the crisp air. She took a deep breathe enjoying the cold air. This world felt familiar for some reason. It felt important some how. She started looking around observing and a smile slowly stretched across her face. Mog then came out of the dark portal and it closed behind him. Night noticed Mog was shivering. She looked at him and asked. Are you ok? Mog shook. No it is freezing Kupo! How are you not cold kupo? Night shrugged. The cold has never bothered me. A gust of wind blew and Night hair was billowing around her head, while poor Mog shivered even more. Night took off her mages robe and wrapped it around Mog and then placed the moogle on her shoulder. Better? She asked Mog. He nodded. A bit Kupo. Night then saw the Ice palace that was nearby. She wondered who or what had made such a beautiful place. She was literally at a lost of how to describe it. She started walking towards it. She saw a bridge/staircase made of ice. She walked across still in awe. She walked up to palace made of ice. She walked up and opened the door entering the magnificent palace. She was still distracted by the beauty of the place when she heard a voice say. Who's there? Night looked at the direction the voice came from and realized it came from up stairs. Oh I am sorry, it was just. Well I saw this place and was in awe. Sorry I did not know anyone was here. Well go away, I want to be left alone. Night noticed the voice sounded a bit sad when mentioning alone. She also noted that the voice was female. Night started up the stairs. Ok but I would like to meet you first, and maybe you can help me get my bearings. No just go please, I do not want to hurt you. Night did not know why but this person trying to push her away made her more determined to meet her. If you do not want to hurt me then don't. She was almost to the top now. No, I can not promise I wont hurt you. I can not control my powers. I can make no... She stopped speaking as Night reached the top of the stairs. Night looked upon the young woman. She wore a shoulderless long sleeved white-blue dress that seemed to glimmer. She wore a clear ice crystal cape. She had snow white skin, blue eyes that were a close to that of the sea. She had white hair that was braided and it seemed encrusted with ice. Though it was the expression the woman wore on her face that confused Night. The woman had an expression of pure shock.

SC: 45
WTSC: 45

View user profile http://kingdomheartsx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frozen Arc

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night walked slowly to the woman and asked. Are you ok? The woman replied. It has been four years and the first thing you say is. "Are you ok?" Four years. What have been doing, why have you never come and visit. Night was confused. She went to say something when a dull throb started in her temples. She looked up at the woman. What do you mean by that? Four years ago, I was. Were had she been four years ago? She did not know she could not remember. I am sorry. I do not remember anything. I woke up a month ago with no memory. The woman looked a little saddened when Night said this. Do you know me? Night asked Hesitantly. The Woman looked a little shocked and a tear slid down her face. Yes I know you Night. Your eyes have changed color from the sea blue that they were. But yes I know you. You gained the ability to wield a keyblade four years ago and set off to the Land of Departure to train to become a keyblade master. When you gained the keyblade you also seemed to gain control over the storm that was inside of you. Something I have yet to do. I know all of this because you are my younger sister. I am the oldest, then there is and Anna who is three years younger than I, and then there was you. You are the youngest Princess of Arendelle four years younger than I, and one year younger than Anna. You were born with the power of ice magic like I was as well. The pain in Nights head was getting worse. She collapsed to her knees. Images of the past started flashing through her head.

Three little girls all in night gowns. Two with white hair, one with red, all with brilliant blue eyes. They were playing in a ball room that was filled with snow. The three were throwing snow balls, making snow angels. They even built a snow man. One of the white haired girls pushed it around chasing the red head. Using and ice spray to push the snowman along. The other white haired girl was making ramps of snow for the two to traverse. The red head was then hoping from snow hill to snow hill. The two white haired girls conjuring them up out of thin air. The red head then jumped though before they could conjure up another one for her to land on causing her to plummet to the frozen floor. The older white haired girl called out. Anna! She fired a blast of ice magic hitting the red head head in mid air and sent her tumbling into the snow. Elsa ran towards Anna while Night stood there shaking scared. There parents arrived in the room. The scene then changed and they were now with some trolls. The trolls were taking a look at Anna who was still knocked out. Night could see the streak of white in her older sisters hair were Elsa magic had struck. The trolls were healing her and wiping her memory. The whole thing to her seemed scary. The scene then shifted yet again. Night and Elsa were in a room with there mom and dad. There dad had given both Elsa and Night gloves to help control there magic. The two were to remain separate from Anna, and each other for the most part until they learned to control there magic. "Conceal it. Don't feel it." Night and Elsa finished "Don't let it show." More memories flashed by. Night stayed in her room for a long time keeping herself isolated from her two sisters. Anna outside her door trying to get her to come out and play. Night and Elsa sneaking to meet each other every now and then. Sharing in the secret of there curse, consoling each other a way that sisters only can. The memories continued until they paused to when Night was thirteen. She was in a strange and sureal dream. She was standing on what looked like stain glass. On the glass was a picture of her. with smaller portraits of her two sisters and her mother and father. The main color dominating the stain glass was white-blue, with some pink here and there. The very rim looked like a dark starry night sky. A voice that felt like her own rang out. "You child of heart filled with magic. You bear a power of the heart, one that is chaotic and strong. Your heart also bears a darknes, one pure and kind like that of the night sky."  "Does that make me evil?" "Only if you use it for such. Your heart is worthy you will be chosen. A power that should help temper your storm, and forge the darkness within." "Keyblade." Night awoke and a snow flash happened and a strange weapon was in her hand. The Keyblade, it was the Powdered snow. After Night realized she could better control her magic. Shortly after a Keyblade master came. He was there to take Night to a world called the Land of Departure. Her parents agreed and Night left Arendelle, saying a teary fair well to both her mom and dad, and her two sister. Even though the three had grown apart they all still shed tears at her departure.

The throbbing in Nights head died down and she looked up at Elsa as a tear streamed down her face. She gave her sister a hug and said. I remember. I am sorry for not returning sooner.

SC: 79
WTSC: 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi had managed to crash her ship into the middle of the woods thanks to the horrible snow storm that had been ravaging the area. She managed to minimize the damage thanks to all of the deep snow around and managed to crash it into a snow bank where she left it, marking the spot with a waypoint so she would know where to retrieve it when she came back. She looked around to see she had crash landed in thick woods which was being ravaged by the powerful winter storm that had somehow came to existence in the middle of summer, the season she heard the world would be witnessing at this point in time. She rolled her eyes at the thought of that the information must be a typo of some kind and wrapped her cloak around herself to keep her warm as she moved through the woods. "It had to be winter." She said with a huff as she moved through the snow. The one weather she hated above all others was winter weather. Her thoughts about her hatred of snow were turned away when she heard the sounds of howling. She saw a bright light off in the distance and began running towards it using her BlitzKreig technique to keep up with it wondering why it was moving so fast. Once she came into better view of it she could see that it was coming from a sleigh moving swiftly through the snow being dragged by what looked like a reindeer. On closer sight she could see two people in the sleigh, a man with blonde hair beneath a snow cap, dressed for the winter weather and a beautiful girl with braided red hair in a winter dress. She looked to see why they were moving so fast and say a group of wolves chasing the sled with determination and she drew out her keyblade knowing this first incounter wasnt going to be an easy one. She rushed the wolves from behind taking them out one by one but once she turned back to the two in the sled she could see them attempting to jump the crevice, the girl on the reindeer's back and the man still in the sled. The Reindeer managed to make the jump but the sled began to droop down towards the ground deep below. Circi took no time to waste as she jumped in after him, grabbing him by the arm and throwing him towards the top of the crevice as she caught herself with her keyblade, stopping herself from falling any further. She slowly made her way back up to see the two arguing or what looked like it but shrugged brushing off the snow from her and they turned their attention to her. She met eyes with the girl and rubbed the back of her head a little nervously not sure of what to say. "Um hi.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Elsa were still hugging when Mog coughed. He then asked. So kupo. Does that mean you are a princess kupo? Night and Elsa broke out of there embrace. Night looked at Mog and nodded. Yes Mog. I am a princess of Arendelle. Mog smiled and asked. Does that mean your memories have returned Kupo? Night answered. Some but not all of my memory has returned. I remember most of my childhood years now. My home world, my family. Though my years after I set off from home are still not back. Elsa looked at the moogle. Who is that, and what is he, or she specifically? She asked. Night replied. This is Mog. I befriended him in a world called Traverse town. He is a moogle. Elsa nodded. Is Traverse town the world you awoke in? Night nodded turning to her older sister. yeah. It is still strange, having no memories. Elsa nodded. Night then asked. So how are you? How is Anna, how are mom and dad? Elsa then looked saddened. As if she was stricken with grief. Elsa then said. That is right you would not know. Night looked at Elsa confused. Know what? Elsa replied. Mom and Dad, there dead. Night was shocked. Elsa continued. They died a year after you left home. They were out at sea when a storm broke and capsized there ship. Night sunk to her knees, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. She had just regained her some of her memory, regained her family. Only to find out she had lost part of it. It was cruel. Her tears dripped from her eyes and hit the floor freezing as soon as they hit. A small snow flurry was forming around her as sadness overtook her. Elsa backed up a bit. She looked at Mog and said. Back up and give her room. I do not think she would want to hurt you. Mog looked confused and said. She will not hurt me I am her friend. She may hurt you by accident, our magic is not easily controlled. Night has been able to control it better since she gained a keyblade, but she was still did not have full control over it. It looks like she still does not. Mog backed up a bit as the wind and snow around Night was slowly intensifying. Night realized what was going on and took a deep breathe to help steady herself. The storm around her decreased and slowly faded though marks were the ice had increased from her were evident. Tears still slid down her face falling off and freezing. Sorry, I just. I want to say it is not fair, but I do not even know what I have been doing the last three years so I may have no right to say that. It just feels cruel, I remember my family, only to find out I lost my parents. Conceal don't feel, don't let it show. Is that not right Elsa? Elsa gave a half hearted smile. Well Arendelle, they know now. At least about me. Night stood up a bit shaky. What do you mean? What happened Elsa? It was at my coronation, to become the Queen. Which was about a day ago, I got into an argument with Anna. I, I lost my temper and the whole kingdom saw my power. I ran, and came here, I made this ice palace. Here I can be alone, alone and free. Night did not know what to think. Is Anna ok? Elsa nodded. But before she could say another word ten soldier heartless appeared. Night summoned her keybalde and was prepared to fight. Elsa asked. What are these? Night replied. These are heartless. They are creatures of darkness. They are generally drawn to the darkness in peoples hearts and try to claim those hearts. Night then thought of something. Elsa, do you know if that Keybalde master who took me away, do you know if he sealed something called the keyhole? Elsa was about to answer when one of the soldiers jumped at her. She raised a hand and fired a stream of ice freezing the heartless and slamming it against the wall defeating it. Night brought her keyblade down upon another ending it. She then used cold shoulder to take out three more with an ice blast. she then fired dark blizzaga to finish off the rest. I do not know if he did or not I am sorry. But why is it so important? Night answered. Because if the keyhole for this world is not sealed, the heartless can sink Arendelle into the darkness.

SC: 74
WTSC: 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Cirxion wrote:The three of them had made a camp on the edge of the mountain for a short break after they escaped the wolves. Circi sat back and tried to explain to them her reason for being there even though they barely seemed to believe her words. She learned of their names, the blonde man being Kristoff, his reindeer's name was Sven and the girl being Anna, a princess of this land. As their conversation deviated away from her appearance here, Anna told her that her sister was the cause of this eternal winter that had recently struck the land. Circi was not too surprised of this having guessed this horrible weather was not exactly a normal thing for summer here. Anna continued to speak of what was going on. "I came up here to try and find her and I hired him to help." She said pointing to Kristoff who let out a laugh. "Oh come on, if it wasn't for me this princess would have wound up frozen on the mountain side or eaten by wolves." Circi held in a laugh as she watched these two squabble and sat back letting Anna finish her story. She nodded knowing that if this was to be left unchecked there would be serious consequences. Circi stood up and looked at the two of them as if to tell them to follow her as she began walking away from the camp. She had not seen a heartless since she had arrived and it was making her uneasy as they continued to travel towards the north mountain where the magic seemed to be coming from. After another hour of walking the sun began to rise over them and gave light to the dreary mountainside. Circi could not help but smile seeing such a sight, throwing her hatred of winter aside to enjoy this moment of bliss. They soon reached a collection of trees that seem to have long drops of frozen water hanging from them. When they walked through them the drops made a beautiful chime as the collided together. Her and Anna laughed as they saw Sven catch a collection of the drops in his antlers, looking as happy as ever. Their attention was then drawn by a voice that was coming from somewhere around them until their attention was turned back behind them to see a short little snowman walking up behind them with a happy grin. Circi jumped in surprise and drew her key blade as it began to talk. "Hello there! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Cirxion wrote:Anna and Circi managed to introduce themselves to him as Kristoff looked at him in confusion. Anna thought to herself for a few seconds as if she saw something missing from him. She smiled and then reached to grab a carrot and put it in place above Olaf's mouth which he took to happily even though Sven tried to eat it. The snowman seemed to be happy and cheerful as he looked over the four of them and turned to Kristoff and Sven. "Now who is this hairy one?" Anna looked to him with a face full of thought but still managed to answer his question."That's Sven." Olaf then looked back at her. "And who is the reindeer?" Anna and Circi looked at each other confused. Circi decided to answer this question. "Sven..." Olaf looked back at kristoff and Sven. "Oh that makes things easier." Circi let out a small laugh but Anna kneeled down in front of Olaf. "Did…Elsa make you?" Olaf nodded and asked what they were doing here and Kristoff told him that they were going to put a stop to this eternal winter and bring back summer to the land. Before they could say another word Olaf broke out into a large ray of happiness as he talked about how much he wanted to feel the heat of summer and how amazing it would be to see what would happen. Circi and kristoff looked at each other to say something but before they could say a word in edge wise Olaf began to sing about how much he wanted to live in summer. Kristoff snickered a little. "I think someone should tell him." Circi nodded in agreement but Anna turned back to them with a stern look. "Don't you dare!" Olaf had already continued walking off towards the palace of ice they could see in the distance.
The walk lasted another few hours until they approached a large ice staircase that led all the way up to the palace. Along the way Anna told Circi about her two sisters, one of which had disappeared four years ago who she said could wield a weapon that looked similar to Circi's key blade. This caught her off guard a bit but she said nothing as they started up the staircase. It seemed that Sven could not walk up it because of how slick it was so they left him behind to wait. They stopped outside of the palace doors and Anna turned to them. "It would be best if I go in alone, last time i introduced her to someone she froze the kingdom." She then moved into the castle, shutting the doors behind her. "Elsa?" She called out, looking around for any sign of her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Elsa looked a bit shook up by the news Arendelle could be in danger. She looked like she wanted to say more when they both heard a voice ring out from the down stairs. Elsa? The voice was female Night knew that from the pitch. Elsa again looked surprised. She set off down stairs and Night wondered if she should follow. She was still sad to know that for four whole years she had never returned home. Her older sister was now the queen, and her mom and dad were dead. This still pained her heart. She wanted to see Anna she wanted to some how help Elsa control her own storm. Night knew that there magic was a power that came from there heart. That meant that they might be able to control it with there heart. The Keyblade helped Night with her own, but as she had displayed in her show of grief earlier even that was not perfect. There parents had kept the three of them Anna Night and Elsa sperate. But Night did not like this, she wanted to be able to be with her sister, she wanted to set things right. She then set off down stairs slowly behind Elsa for she wanted to see who else was visiting. While they were headed the down the voice continued. It is me Anna. Elsa continued on ahead as Night paused briefly. She was torn. She wanted to set things right and she would love to see her other sister, but how would she explain her being gone for all this time? She did not know why herself, but no matter the reason she still felt, well guilty. Elsa stepped out onto the stair way while Night remained a bit behind and out of site. Elsa then said, Anna. with a soft bit of affection and a bit of surprise. Anna replied. Wow, Elsa you look, different. It is a good different. And this place, it's amazing. Night smiled lightly at her older sisters comment. Elsa replied a bit happy. Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of. Night agreed silently with this, neither of them had truly known. Though Night was starting to get some idea. Night then took a deep breathe and stepped out and stood a bit behind Elsa. She was nervous but she looked at Anna and said. Hey Anna, it's been a while hasn't it? Anna looked a bit startled and then surprised. Night, is that really you? Night nodded. It is good to see you again Anna. I am so sorry I have not visited home in so long. Anna nodded. She then looked at Elsa and then Night and then to and fro again. Almost as if she was drawing a line between the two. Night, you locked yourself away in your room as well. Do you, do you? Night nodded cutting Anna off. It was an easy guess to what she was asking. Do I bear the same gift as our eldest sister. Yes Anna I do. Night then held out her left hand and opened it palm up. She launched a beautiful spiral of snow into the air. She then waved her hand down causing it to fall swiftly to the ground. When I obtained the keyblade it tempered my magic, and let me control it better. Elsa then looked at the two as Mog came walking out and hunkered down next to Night. You know you two should probably go. Night you should go find the keyhole. Anna was the first to reply. But i just got here. Night then spoke up. Elsa you should come with and help. Elsa shook her head an replied. No I would be of no help to you Night. Besides you both belong down in Arendelle. Night shook her head but before she could say a word Anna cut her off. So do you. No Anna, I belong here alone. Replied Elsa quickly. Night then spoke up to her older sister. Then what makes me different? Elsa we both have the same power. She said softly a little sad. Before any of them though could say a word, a snow man came running in. This surprised Night for she was pretty sure snowmen were not suppose to be alive. The snowman came up next to Anna while proclaiming. Hi, i'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. Night and Elsa both just blinked for a second. Night looked a bit closer at Olaf and noticed he looked like the snowman the three had built as kids. Elsa then said Olaf? the Snow man replied. You built me, remember that? Night then pieced it together. Elsa must have made him with her magic. So that meant they could give life to snow as well then? She was still a bit unsure. Elsa than asked. And your alive? Olaf replied.I think so. Night was still a bit amazed. Anna then leaned down next to Olaf and said. He is just like the one the three of us built as kids. Night gave a light smile and nodded. I was thinking the same thing Anna. Elsa replied as well also smiling a bit. Yeah. Anna then said. The three of us, we were so close. We can be like that again. Night said. That would be nice, I would like that. She looked at her eldest sister and saw Her look of slight horror. Night could guess what her Eldest sister was thinking. She was probably remembering when she struck Anna with her magic and hurt her by accident. Night smile faded as she then heard Elsa's reply. No we can't. Good bye Anna, Night you should go to. Anna got up as Elsa started back up and started to leave. Elsa wait. But Elsa cut Anna off. No I am just trying to protect you. Night did not know how to respond. She got that Elsa was the oldest, but they were a family. was it not there responsibility to protect each other? Anna replied. You do not have to protect me I am not afraid.
Ann then began to sing. Trying to comfort Elsa and tell her everything was ok. Night joined in with her older sister trying help her convince Elsa that they would all three stand together and be there for one another. Elsa sung back telling the two to go home. That she wanted to be alone because alone she was free, and that she could not harm them from here. Anna then sung that and told Elsa she had set off an eternal winter. Elsa got upset by the news and a miniature blizzard was forming. Anna sang telling her they could fix it. Night joined in trying to comfort Elsa trying to get her to calm down and listen. While Elsa sang upset about the fact she still could not control her storm. Things only escalated. There singing ended with Elsa singing. I cant!!! The blizzard then concentrated around her fired off in a radial blast striking Night and Anna.
Night staggered but she felt her own storm within her heart absorb the magic. But She watched Anna sink to her knees and she then felt the light from Annas heart become coated in ice. She was shocked by the fact she could actually feel another's heart. She could also feel Elsa's, the storm within much like her own but more wild. Light was with the storm though and throughout it. Elsa looked scared by what she had just done. Night wanted to say something to comfort her eldest sister when ten armored knight heartless appeared. Elsa looked even more afraid now. Did I summon these? She asked afraid. Night looked at her eldest sister and from the feeling she got from Elsa heart she knew that Elsa had not. Elsa had a bit of darkness true but nearly everyone did. Her darkness did not resonate though with heartless. No this is anothers doing, help me protect Anna. She said as she stood up from Anna's side summoning diamond dust. She held out a her left hand as she was right handed. She conjured up four large chunks of ice. They teleported above the heartless and slammed into them, scattering them. She then used cold shoulder sending a blast of freezing air hitting two and slamming them into the wall ending them. Another one of the armored Heartles jumped at her. She went to block but instead of dark barrier a shell of ice appeared around her. The heartless struck it and she hit it with cold shoulder sending it flying and freezing it in mid air. She then continued and fired dark blizzaga at it, the large dark ice crystal striking it without getting a chance to split apart and finishing it off. There were seven left. Night watched as Elsa blasted one with ice and sent it sliding across the floor. Night knew not what to do though. She could have never even imagined that such a thing as this could ever happen.

SC: 124
WTSC: 277

Style bank:
Blizzard: 4
Dark: 1
OOC note I did not type out the song because I do not know how you could type up a song so just pretend it happened I did the best I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Cirxion wrote:Kristoff was the first to enter the room next once the heartless began to flood into the palace in high numbers. His attention was quickly turned to Anna who seemed to be in trouble of some sort and he quickly rushed over to her. "Anna what happened? You are ice cold." He said as he put his hand to her forehead feeling her body begin to slowly freeze, another strand of white running through her hair. Before another response could be made, Circi broke out into the room with her keyblade in hand as she cut apart every heartless that stood in her way. Once she made her entrance into the room she caught sight of a blonde young woman in an ice blue dress who seemed to be using ice magic to hold off the heartless. Circi guessed that this must have been Anna's sister Elsa but her attention was yet again turned to a girl who seemed to be protecting Anna using a keyblade. She had no clue who this girl or why she was here but she seemed to be less of an enemy at the moment and Circi decided to treat her as such. She began gathering her mana into her keyblade and began to unleash a destructive flurry of attacks using her blitzkrieg technique to cut through the ranks of the heartless.
After minutes of fighting, the battle seemed to fall into a state of ending because of the heartless inability to fight off such powerful enemies. Circi let out a sigh of relief that the heartless couldn't put up a better fight against them like the most recent enemies she fought in the Big City. She turned back to the queen once the managed to clear the room of enemies which left the room in a silence that had not taken the room since they had arrived. She had no clue of what happened between the time when she let Anna speak to her sister alone and when she arrived but she guessed that it was not anything good based on the look of distress that Elsa had in her eyes. Circi wasn't sure of what to say so instead of attempting to break the silence with awkward speaking she held out her hand as a friendly gesture and awaited for the queen to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night watched as two strangers entered the room. One was a man and the other a woman. The man was tall and muscular. He had golden blonde hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark tunic lined with fur. The woman Night spotted her as an outsider of this world. Night herself may not have been dressed in her worlds clothes but Arendelle was her home, but this woman came in with a keyblade. So it was kinda obvious she was not from here. She had shoulder length grey hair and yellowish brown eyes. If the young woman was not obviously well young, Night would have thought her old for her hair color. Though She had no right to comment as she like her older sister had white hair. The womans clothes were very strange though. She wore a sleeveless brown robe with the hood up. she wore armor shoulder pieces, and brown armlets. She also seemed to be wearing some kind of tightly fiting one piece outfit that fit snugly only going as far down as a pair of shorts. She wore a white sash like item above her belly button. Night wondered if she was cold with how she was dressed? Or maybe she had ice magic like herself and Elsa and she could not feel cold because of it. Though that notion went out the window when Night watched her use thunder magic. She quickly cut through four of the seven remaining heartless. Leaving just three. The three jumped at her at once. She used ice shell to block them. Then while they were still in the air she used snow flurry hitting each one with one strike and then hitting them all with the final hit. She then aimed down and used cold shoulder to send them into the ground with her ice blast. She then while still in air used ice reign. She conjured 4 large chunks of ice and sent them crashing down to finish the three off. She landed gracefully afterwards. She looked at the other key bearer and said. Your a master aren't you. Also what brought you here. After she got a reply she would then hurry back to Anna because she had heard the man say her sister was getting colder. She rushed over and put her hand to Annas for head but felt no difference and frowned. She must have been completley in able to feel any cold at all. She did notice though that her sisters hair was slowly turning white, just like her own and Elsa's. That could not be good. The man looked at her and asked. Who are you? Night looked at him and responded. I am princess Night, the youngest princess of Arendelle. she then turned her attention on Anna and drew upon her new found ability to sense others hearts. when she did, she could still feel her sisters heart was frozen. Here let me try a spell I know. Curaga. She spoke the spell casting curaga upon Anna. She frowned though because it had no affect. Night i am fine. Anna said slightly shivering. Night shook her head. I am sorry but your heart has been frozen Anna. Anna just smiled lightly as she stood up. Looking at Elsa and Night she said. Do not worry, my heart and this winter, we can all figure it out together. Night smiled lightly at her sister. She then looked at Elsa who was pacing stressed by what she had done. Elsa said in response to Anna's words How? what power do you have to stop this winter and me? The two of you, what power do you both have. Night looked at Elsa and said. The same as you, and the keyblade. Were family Elsa we can help. Night noticed the ice of the palace was responding to Elsa. It was darkening. The man who had entered walked up behind the two and he said. Anna I think we should go. Anna replied. No I am not leaving without you Elsa. Elsa replied. Yes you are, you both are. Elsa then released a cloud of ice magic that conjured up a large ice golem. Night summoned Diamond dust again. Elsa please do not do this. Shutting us out, it will not help. Us shutting each other out, us shutting Anna when has it ever helped? But Elsa was not listening. Go leave. You two come here and I end up striking you both with my power. I do not want to hurt you so please just leave. No Elsa, I wont. Our powers have kept this family separate for to long. I refufe to let it any longer. Then I am sorry but I must make you, and your magic can not stop me. Night nodded as the golem took a step towards them. Your right Elsa I can not stop you not with our shared storm. But you do not share my darkness. Night said a bit sadly. As she did her eyes glowed for a few second and an aura of darkness enshrouded her for that time as well. She took her stance ready to battle this new creation of her sisters.

SC: 71
WTSC: 71
Style bank:
Blizzard: 7
Dark: 1

OOC: I know the golems name is marshmallow I just do not know exactly when Olaf names him, I can not find the exact time nor can I find it on youtube. Also yes we will still be getting thrown out of the castle I just figured Marshmallow would be a good mini boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi's attention was turned back to the other keyblade wielder in the room as she watched her wipe out the remaining seven heartless that managed to survive the attack. The girl seems to be young but still well experienced with her keyblade when fighting off such enemies. She was taken by surprise when the girl asked her if she was a master and she only responded with a nod wondering how this unknown Wilder could have heard of the keyblade masters. She then heard the girl call herself Night and that she was one of the princesses of this realm. This bothered Circi because she knew that once the keyblade chose, its wielder would not be able to return to the same life they had once lived no matter how hard they tried. She decided to warn the girl soon enough but she shoved the thought away when she saw something more alarming. Anna's hair seemed to slowly be turning white which caught everyone's attention now that the heartless were all gone. She listened as the others stated to speak that Elsa had accidentally frozen her heart with her unstable magic and Circi cringed lightly. She had heard of such a thing but she never saw it happen up close and personal. She listened as Anna and Night tried to calm Elsa which only seemed to make matters worse as a dark aura began to emanate around the queen as the snow and ice around her began to form a new creature before their very eyes. The creature was completely made out of snow like Olaf, and some ice but it stood well over them and had a large bulky body to signify its great strength. The ice seemed to connect the limbs and jut out at randomly places around its body as well as taking the place of fingers on its hands.  Circi knew that this was not the type of enemy that would be easy to fight nor was this the place to fight it. The space was a little too small to fight a creature of its size and the fight alone would cause the breaking of large ice shards that could injure anyone in the room, causing more trouble then needed. She looked over to Night wondering if she had came to the same assumption and began to speak but she was cut off when the snow monster let out a loud roar that lightly shook the room. This time she was more irritated by this creature interrupting her from speaking than fearing its roar and she turned fully to it waving her keyblade at it. "Oh shut up you frozen behemoth!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night looked at the strange man who had come in after her sister. She said You, take my sister and get moving out towards the exit. Mog help cover them, I will need my robe back so you can fly. The moogle responded. Ok Kupo. Though it is still very cold kupo. Mog tossed Night her mage robe and she slipped it back on and seh watched as the man picked up Anna and headed towards the exit. She knew that this area was ill suited for battle and already had a plan to lead the golem of ice out of the palace. She turned towards her eldest sister and said. Elsa I swear I will come back for you. Our family has been separated for to long. I will also find the key hole and seal Arendelle from the heartless. By both my duty as a key bearer and a princess of this world I swear. She then looked back to the ice golem and the keyblade master who had told the thing to shut up. She raised her left hand and fired her dark bullet getting the things attention. Come and get me. She then used dark roll melding into shadow as the thing tried to grab her. She then ran out of the room and the golem followed behind her. She saw the man and Anna at the top about to descend the stairs. She called out to them. Here this will be faster. From the top of the balcony she thrusted her left hand forwards releasing a large amount of ice magic creating a slide down to the floor below, making the first part of the slide of thinner ice then the rest. The man and her sister jumped on and slid down to the floor below. Olaf came running out and slid down the slide as well yelling. Weeee!!!! Mog followed behind him. The golem just the reached Night. She used dark roll to avoid the creatures grasp yet again. She then fired her dark bullet chain. Conjuring four dark orbs around her and firing them at the creature. It hurt the creature but not enough to come close to defeating it. She made for the slide and jumped on and slid down. The golem tried to follow her but was to heavy for the thin ice that was the top part. The slid broke apart but Night reached the bottom floor just in time. The golem how ever crashed down to the floor. It recovered quickly enough though and swung its arms downward at Night. She used ice shell to block and quickly countered with another dark bullet. She had noticed that when she blocked something with her ice shell, her magical prowers were restored from it. She used dark bullet chain again. The golem side stepped two of the four and swung out at Night again. She used dark roll just in time the creatures ice claws raking through her corporeal body of shadow. The thing then breathed out multiple icicles and Night blocked once more with ice shell. She then used dark roll to exit the castle quickly avoiding the golem. She used her ice sorcery to turn the stairs into a mini slide and slid down. She then saw Olaf come flying out of the castle, or rather his head. It landed in a snow pile by Anna and the blonde man. Night reached them just in time to hear Olaf say. Watch out for my but. She ducked just in time to avoid Olaf's lower half. Sadly Mog got hit sadly. Help me Kupo! I am being buried by a snow man kupo! Night quickly pulled Olaf out of the bank and put him together and pulled Mog out and dusted him off. She felt the ground shake and knew the Golem was behind them. Go go go. She said rushing the others away. She looked at the golem as he came towards her. She backed up slowly then used dark roll to dodge another swing from the golem. She then fired another dark bullet and dark bullet chain combo. She then jumped and was about to use double flight when the thing raked her with it's claws shredding her robes and shirt and sent her flying through the air. She hit the snow and rolled into the woods. She stood up and used curaga to heal herself. Well that hurt. She looked at her tattered robe and could feel the wind against her back and frowned. She put the robe back on for now. She could not mend her clothes sadly but the robe would still keep her decent fro now. She would have to replace her outfit later though. She turned and looked at the golem that had followed her. She activated dark aura floating up in the air and rushed the golem and struck it. She then teleported and rushed again a total of ten times. Striking the golem with every hit. She then teleported above it and dived down striking it with one final hit and causing dark pillars to erupt from the ground. She was breathing a bit heavy from all the work thus far but she still had more in her.

SC:63
WTSC: 134
Style bank:
Blizzard: 7
Dark: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi watched as Night led the giant snow and ice monster out of the room and towards the exit of the palace. She made on last look at Elsa before she followed behind the monster to make sure they would be able to keep the fight away from small areas. She made her way out of the palace doors in time to see the others running from the creature as Night fought it with what looked like a combination of dark and ice magic. She decided it was best not to get in the middle of a fight like that unless her help was needed. She turned to Kristoff who was making a snow anchor next to the side of the cliff that he and Anna looked like they were about to jump off of. She wasn't sure if this was the best plan or not but noticed that the rope they had tied around the anchor was also tied around their waists as a means of lowering down the mountain. She turned back to see that the fight looked finished once one of Nights strikes caused a dark pillar to erupt around the creature. She then looked on in surprise to hear what sounded like the creature roaring but it only took her a second to realize it was not the creature but the sound of an avalanche coming from higher up in the mountain that had been caused by night combatting with the creature and it was coming towards them, tearing down all of the trees in its path. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to come out of this alive. Her attention was caught by Kristoff this time who seemed to still keep some degree of cool in this horrid situation. "Don't worry! If we fall there is at least twenty feet of fresh powder down there so it will be like landing on a pillow!" As soon as he said that they watched Olaf sliding past them and off of the cliff. Circi new they had no time to waste, watching Kristoff cut the rope of the anchor only to have Anna jump as soon as they were free of it, taking a surprised kristoff with her off of the side of the cliff. The keyblade made a low sigh at how crazy this was but took no time going along with it. Without waiting for a response she went try and grab Night and run off of the side of the cliff, planning on taking the girl with her. The fall didn't last for long as she fell head first into the snow below. Unlike the shooting pain of death as she had expected to feel, it was more of a soft yet cold landing. She pulled her head from the snow to see that Olaf, Anna and Kristoff had already pulled themselves out as well. They began to walk away but stopped when Anna dropped to the snow. Kristoff helped her up and they all looked to see that more of her hair had turned white. Kristoff began to speed up the walk. "I'm going to take you to some friends that might be able to help." He said to Anna as she nodded and followed. Circi followed close behind with Olaf as they journeyed deeper into the forest.

After a few hours of walking they finally came across what was apparently their destination. It was a clearing in the forest that looked like a large shallow crater in the ground. The floor of it was not barren though but was covered in moss covered spherical rocks that were scattered around it and the outer rim of it. Circi looked at Anna and Olaf to see that the confusion was mutual but Kristoff just walked into the middle of the boulders and started talking to them as if they were the friends he spoke of. They began to worry until the rocks suddenly began to roll on their own to the center of the crater surrounding kristoff. They then looked on in shock as each of the boulders unraveled to reveal that they were actually small grey trolls that were just disguised as boulders. They share greetings with kristoff until they notice Anna and gasp happily seeing that he brought a girl, Circi now watching from behind a tree so to not get too involved. They seemed to think that Anna was Kristoff's girl but when it was denied by the two the trolls began singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night heard a loud noise but she did not pay much attention. She felt her power had reach the point she had been waiting for and activated the Dark Dragon furry style. Darkness cloaked her forming draconic wings tail, and claws. She launched a a combo of dark orbs ending with a larger one then the rest. The golem swung at her and she dodged flying up into the air. She then saw that below her the grey haired keyblade master had tried to grab her. She looked up and from the air she could see the avalanche. Well crud. This fight was over, and she had just wasted a style then. Night watched as Anna, the strange man, and the Keyblade master jumped off of the cliff. She wondered if they were suicidal, but then thought about all of the snow. So they should be fine. She flew up a bit more and watched as the avalanche swept under her. She did a small spiral enjoying the fact that she had wings for this short time. She had to admit flying was a perk to her dark power. She then flew down to were the others were. She landed down by them and let her style fade. She then dismissed her keyblade and took a better look at her tattered clothes. Her robe and shirt there was no hope for. She did not even know how they were still on her. She may be immune to cold but she did want to look decent, but were to get a new outfit? Hmm I wonder? She had noticed that Elsa's new dress had been an ice or snow type material. So could they conjure clothes then? She focused on the storm she knew was in her heart. She felt the magic and then pictured an outfit. She then called fourth the magic and her outfit changed. First a snowy substance rushed from the ground up, swirling around her forming her new clothes. The snow substance then thinned forming the final part of her new outfit along with icing her hair a bit. Her look now from the bottom up. She now wore ice ice blue shoes, with ice blue shorts that went to her knees. An ice blue skirt that ended just above her knees and had slits going up both sides to allow for better movement and create a swoosh like affect. She wore an ice blue shoulderless mid driff shirt, it had a heart shaped bodice with long sleeves that had a diamond like design at the end so that they covered the back of her hands. Over that she wore a half cloak made out of a sheer ice like material so it shimmered lightly in the light. Her hair looked as if it had been dusted by ice. She looked at the others and said. So what do you guys think? She said giving a light twirl Light, elegant, princessy, but still practical. Anna gave a light smile and said. You look wonderful. Night gave a light smile. They all started to walk but Anna dropped and Night saw more of her sisters hair was white. The man said he would take her to some friends. Night did not know who these friends were but if they could help then she had no issue with this course of action. She wondered if they could possibly find the same trolls that had healed Anna beofre, if they could do so again? Only problem was, she had just been a kid when they had gone there. It had been there mom and dad that had known the way.
The walk was taking some time and Night did not like the silence. She walked up next to her older sister. She then spoke. So uhm how have you been, these past four years? Night said a bit awkward. she honestly still had little clue how one was suppose to initiate such a conversation. oh uhm well. I have been ok, a bit lonely at times. I well I was pretty sad when mom and dad. Anna stopped herself. Night looked at her a bit sad. it is ok, I know about mom and dad. I have little to no right to complain though I do grieve. After all I was the one who did not come and visit all these years. Anna nodded a bit glum. She then perked up a bit and said. Oh yeah, I am engaged. Night stopped a bit surprised. She then started walking again, speeding up a bit to catch back up with Anna. Wait your engaged? To who? When did this happen? When did you meet the guy? Anna chuckled lightly. He is Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. I met him at Elsa's coronation the other night, he proposed and I said yes. Night was a bit stunned by her sister rash action. Anna are you sure? You just met the guy, how can you just agree like that to spend your life with him? Anna frowned looking a bit upset. Now you sound like Elsa. Actually before she set off this eternal winter that is what we argued about. Night shook her head not knowing what to say. She backed off and gave Anna some space, still concerned though about her older sisters choice. She dropped back to were the keyblade master was. She looked at the woman and said. I wish to make one request. Please help me keep an eye out for the Keyhole of Arendelle. This is my home and I do not want to see the heartless get to it. With that She continued walking in silence.

SC: 74
WTSC: 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi continued to look forward as Night told her to look out for the keyhole of this world. It had barely crossed her mind since she arrived on this world that she should at least be trying to find out what the keyhole to this world could be and where it could be as well. She thought about it while they watched the trolls sing with kristoff and Anna caught in the middle of them and then turned back to Night to speak what she thought about it. "It is probably not the right time to be finding the keyhole to this world. It seems to have its own handful of troubles right now that need to be solved before we can even begin to look for it." She wasn't a big fan of going off track of her mission but she decided that if she could help solve the problems that had befallen here by such tragedies she was going to even if it would sidetrack her. She couldn't really understand why herself but she felt like she knew how these sisters felt even if it was only a small mutual understanding. As far as the keyblade master knew she had no family before her master found her and took her under his wing. She let her mind drift back to the conversation about finding the keyhole and the other things at hand. She turned back to night deciding it was better to warn her now instead of waiting to tell her about what she would have to give up as a keyblade wielder. "You won't be able to find the same home here that you left behind before. The heartless and nobodies will seek you out because you wield the keyblade whether you like it or not." She turned back as the trolls seemed to put Anna and Kristoff into an awkward position and she almost laughed but then continued to speak. "You are strong but you power can be dangerous if kept unchecked so it would be best for you to leave Arendelle for now so the people here are not put in the path of such dangers." He words were stern and straightforward as if it was more of a warning than a word of advice she was giving the girl. The trolls finally finished singing after their attempt to marry Anna and Kristoff and were stopped when the ice began to effect Anna more severely. The trolls than separated to make a path down the middle as another, much older looking troll approached the two and checked Anna before turning back to the others. "Her heart has been frozen. If this is not taken care of her entire body will freeze.to solid ice." Circi listened as she emerged from the place she was hiding while watching as Kristoff answered the question they were all thinking. "Is there anything you can do to fix it?" Unfortunately the old troll slowly shook his head no as his face took on a stern look. "The only thing that can thaw a frozen heart is an act of true love." One of the trolls nodded in agreement adding in a comment. "Perhaps true loves kiss!" The two of them looked back to each other and nodded agreeing that they would have to rush her back to Hans before it was too late. Circi guessed that Hans was the man that Anna had been suddenly engaged to after over hearing the conversation that night and Anna had about it on their way here. Kristoff helped Anna onto the back of Sven as they were ready to leave but the entire area was suddenly filled with the echoed howls of what sounded like a twisted reversion of the wolves they saw the night before. She knew this couldn't be good and drew out her keyblade, turning slowly in a 360° to see that most of the areas besides the main path were slowly being filled with black and grey wolf-like heartless. She turned to Kristoff and Anna and shouted for them to get out of here as quickly as possible and then turned back in time to block one of the heartless that lunged at her from out of the forest. She caught its open jaws with her keyblade and swung it sending the heartless to the ground. She then swung it downward, killing the heartless only to see others emerging from the woods, letting out low growls. She heard the sounds of stomping hooves and turned to see that Sven had been quickly descending down the main path with Kristoff and Anna, with Olaf trailing behind them. She could hear the snow man's determination yet confusion as they went. "Lets god kiss Hans!…who is this Hans?" Usually Olaf's straightforwardness would make her laugh but during such a dire time she had other things to think about as the wolves began to surround her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:It had taken a while to get a response from the Keyblade master. By the time she did they had arrived at the strange mans friends place. Which turned out to actually be the trolls. Night hid back partially because when she had come here as a kid the trolls had frightened her. True right now there song was funny and friendly. She learned form listening to them that the mans name was Kristoff. But she was still partially afraid because after visiting them was when there family had ended up secluded and cut off. It was this reason that Night was afraid of them. So she hid back withing the trees with the keyblade master and finally got an answer. She guessed the master had thought that Night had requested to look for the keyhole. I do not mean search for it outright, I just meant keep an eye out for it. I wont put it above my sisters safety. But I also do not want my home to fade away either. She may not trust keyblade masters since they had thrown her out of the Land of Departure, but an extra set of eyes could be of help. When the Master continued to have a conversation with her after though was what really surprised her. What she said threw her off guard a bit. She listened to what she said a bit upset and sad. She already knew though what the young woman said. She smiled a sad smile. You do not think I already know that my home will never be the same? I have been gone for four years. i finally come back home only to find out my mom and dad are dead. My oldest sister who bears the same curse as I, has lost control of her magic and set off an eternal winter by accident. Heartless have also appeared, and I have no memory of the past four years. The last thing I can remember was four years ago I entered the Land of Departure and was shortly thrown out because along with my powerful storm, I also had a strange type of darkness. They threw me out for that because my powers were dangerous. So understand I do not trust masters, and will be a bit cautious. As for putting people in danger because of my powers, I know that. My magic is chaotic and wild. I know I am dangerous, look at what my oldest sister has done by losing control. Night was a bit frustrated. She knew her home would never be the same but she hated the fact that a total stranger was being so blatant about it. For no matter what Arendelle was her home. She knew her emotions were getting a bit out of hand. Frost was building up at her feet, but instead of trying to calm down she diverted her ice magic instead. She rested her hand upon a tree and let her magic flow, freezing the tree. She calmed down a bit. Even now my power is not so easily controlled. So yes I get that my home will never be the same. The song had ended and the trolls had deduced what was wrong with Anna. Night was a bit concerned that Anna would freeze solid, but hoped that this Hans guy, her fiancee would be able to cure her. Just then strange wolf heartless appeared. Night summoned her keyblade Diamond Dust. Mog flew away as Anna and the others set off on the reindeer. She caught a heartless in a combo with her keyblade knocking it away. She noticed a small amount of the wolves set off after her sister. She looked at the master and decided she could handle the ones hear. So Night turned around and took off moving as fast as she could using her dark roll. She was closing in on the heartless and the others. She jumped and used double flight to get higher. She then used her multi air dash to catch up with them. She caught a wolf/heartless with her keyblade and hit it back. but the rest kept running so she used dark roll to keep up switching to air slide again. She then activated snow flurry catching a heartless with it and damaging it. She then quickly using her dark roll and air slide to cut the heartless off. She hit them all with cold shoulder the ice blast knocking them all back. She then fired a dark blizzaga. The dark ice crystal split into ten and ravaged the heartless. She then used ice reign to end them slamming four large ice chunks on top of them. She then used dark roll to catch up with Sven. Night looked at her sister who was only looking worse. Don't worry Anna we will get you to Hans.

SC: 58
WTSC: 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi was happy to see that the others had managed to get away but she knew she had to keep her attention on the wolves that were surrounding her. She knew that with the others gone she would be able to fight full force but she remembered that the trolls were also in danger and began leading the wolves away from then using thunder magic to corral them back into the woods. One of the wolves made a jump for her from the side with its fangs bared but she easily swatted it away with her keyblade. There were many wolves around her now but she sighed with relief knowing they were weak enough to die with only a hit or two on each of them. She held her keyblade up to herself and closed her eyes as it suddenly released a wave of thundaga from it, striking multiple heartless with a strong blast, wiping out all that it came in contact with. The after effects of the blast caused the wolves to draw back but not for long so Circi took the chance to bring the fight to them. She brought the keyblade out making a crescent shape with it through the air not only to hold the wolves off but to also to create a current of electricity through the air. One of the wolves took the chance and leapt at her. Instead of swinging her keyblade into the heartless she raised up her leg to land a kick on the wolve's underbelly, sending it falling back to its brethren. Circi smirked at the wolves ignorance and held her keyblade at an arc as she gathered enough energy to unleash her blitzkrieg upon the wolves.

The battle lasted only minutes and Circi stood amongst the chaos caused by it with a few bloody bite marks on her arms and legs. She put her keyblade back to her side after she finished off the last heartless and turned back to the main path and began walking down it back towards Arendelle. "Ugh those wolves bite hard." She wrapped up her wounds with gauze and looked towards the kingdom to see that it was still under the winter spell that Elsa had cast upon it and it only sent seemed to be getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night had hopped onto Sven after the battle with the heartless. The reindeer was a little cramp but making good time. They entered the town of Arendelle and went heading straight for the castle. Night could not help but look around at just how much damage had been caused by the winter. The place was buried under a lot of snow. She looked up at the sky and could feel a blizzard on the way. They arrived at the gate of the castle. Night hoped off of Sven and so did Kristoff. He picked Anna up and carrier her. Night walked along side the two. Her sister asked Kristoff. Are you going to be ok? He replied. Don't worry about me. Night did not know what to say but she knew they needed to get Anna to this Hans before she froze. Some of the castle servants came running out of the castle gate all worrying over Anna. Kristoff then told them. Get her warm, and find Prince Hans Immediately. We Will. With that the servants took Anna inside. Kristoff said one last thing. Make sure she is safe. Night followed with Mog right behind her. The Servant looked at her and said. Excuse me but please leave if you have no business here. Night was not surprised by the mans response. After all she had not been home in four years. Though that made it no less annoying. She looked at the man and said. I do have business here. I am going to make sure my older sister Anna will be all right. Night watched as realization sunk into the man and he made a quick bow. Princess Night. I am so sorry it has been so long, I did not recognize you. Night nodded and said. It is ok but we must hurry. The man nodded. They entered the castle and rushed Anna to the room Hans was in. Night noticed he was tall and slender with fair skin, like just about everyone had in Arendelle. He was well built but not as muscular as Kristoff. He had auburn hair and side burns and green eyes. Night found the side burns kinda creepy. He wore dark blue trousers, black boots, and a white jacket. Anna rushed into Hans's arms and Nigh heard Prince Hans say. Anna your so cold. Night stood to the side as the others left room and her sister said. Hans you have to kiss me now. Wow slow down, slow down. What happened out there? Anna replied. Elsa struck me with her powers. hens replied You said she would never hurt you. I was wrong. Anna then fell to her knees again and Hans caught her and carried her to the couch. Anna then continued to say. She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me. A true loves kiss. replied Hans coming to realization about the situation. Nigh however was getting a bad feeling from this Prince. She decided to look at his heart and what she found was frightful. His heart was full of darkness. It did not match this facade of light. It resonated with the darkness of the heartless as well. This was the person who had brought the heartless hear. Night was then not surprised by what happened next. Oh Anna if only if only there was someone out there who loved you. anna face was that of shock and surprise. You, you said you did. As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom I didn't stand a chance. I knew I would have to marry into the throne some were. So he was after there kingdom. He did not care what happened here. Night really was coming to dislike her sisters fiancee. Apparently Anna though did not realize or was in denial. Night was presuming denial. For her sister then said. What are you talking about? As heir Elsa was preferable of course, but no one was getting anywhere with her. But you, you were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me just like that. Night felt so bad for her sister. Maybe if she and Elsa had not shut themselves off from her or if she had returned home sooner. Maybe just maybe, Anna would not have been so desperate for love that she would not have agreed to marry this guy. Night watched as he poured water on the fire, the only source of heat her sister had. Night stepped out of the shadows, she now realized that they had been hiding her. She said to Hans. No you cant do this, I wont let you kill my sister. Hans looked startled and shocked at Nigh having seemingly appeared from no were. Who are you? Night replied. I am princess Night, the younger sister of Elsa and Anna. Hans shook his head and chuckled. Another sister. How come I have never heard of you? Night replied nonchalantly. Probably because I was away from home the past four years. Now relight that fire and leave Arendelle, neither you or the heartless you have summoned are welcomed here. Anna looked even more surprised when she heard the heartless accusation. But Hans just laughed. And how do you know about the heartless? Night summoned Diamond Dust, and he nodded. So that is why you were away. Well sorry if you want that fire relight you will have to do it yourself., Night looked at Hans, she really wanted to get this man for all of this but her sister came first. She rushed past Hans and was thinking of a spell she could use when she felt something hit her in the back of the head. She collapsed to the floor, her thoughts fading as she fell unconscious. She heard a bit more of what Hans continued to say as she nodded off. You sisters are really just to easy. Now all that is left is to kill Elsa. and with that Night was out.

While out Night dreamed of the past when she was a kid. It was when they had taken Anna to the trolls to heal her. They had just removed the small bit of ice from her head. The one called Pabbie was warning Elsa and Night. "Listen to me Elsa and Night. Your powers will only grow. There is beauty in it but also great danger! You two must learn to control it. Fear Will be your enemy." The trolls had also made magic smoke to go along with the words that were said. The smoke had formed images and they had frightened Night.

Night awoke with Mog poking her repeating her name over and over again. She slowly got up rubbing the back of her head. she let out a small groan. Her head hurt still from the blow. Your awake Kupo! I am glad you had me worried Kupo! Night looked around and noticed that the window was open and that Anna was gone. Night looked at Mog and asked. Were did my sister go? Mog pointed out the window and said. The snow man came in Kupo. He relight the fire and then told Anna that Kristoff lover her kupo. So they set off out the window and slid down kupo. They were headed in the direction of the fjord kupo. Night nodded. All right I am going to head on out after them. Mog nodded. Can I stay here and keep warm kupo? Night nodded. She then hopped out the window and slid down. she landed and saw Anna foot prints and set off following them. She was determine not to lose any more family.

SC: 106
TSC: 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Cirxion wrote:As Circi moved through the main path, breaking out of the forest and into the mountain side that lead towards Arendelle she could feel the weather get colder and much more wild. The winds blew the snow off of the trees and the temperature dropped more and more. She wrapped the cloak tighter around herself as she moved quicker towards the kingdom where the weather looked to be origin where the drastic change in weather was coming from. She stopped when she heard a familiar voice only a short distance away and saw that it was what looked liike Kristoff arguing with Sven. It seemed that Sven was trying to push him to go back for Anna and she smiled lightly to see this and walked towards them speaking up so they could hear her as she looked to see a large blizzard manifesting over Arendelle. "Well you better hurry before the kingdom is frozen over." This got his attention as he looked to see the same thing and quickly hopped on Sven and rushed down the mountain side. Circi followed close behind the reindeer with her keyblade prepared for anything that would stand in their way. "Keep an eye out!" She yelled to them again as they made their way onto the frozen fjord. "There is a strong darkness here and its coming from something evil!" She looked ahead in surprise to see that the storm was about to engulf both of them. She made an angled run into the storm away from Kristoff and Sven as she looked for the cause of the darkness that was hidden within the midst of the winter storm. The snow and wind hit her hard but she continued to move tirelessly through it, keeping clear of the frozen ships that began collapsing around her, causing the ice to break and shift. "This better let up soon or we will all be dead." She grumbled to herself as she pursued forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night pushed on in the blizzard following Anna's foot prints though they were fading fast. She was hoping this blizzard would not speed up the process of her sister freezing. The main issues that the blizzard caused her were the fact it was hard to see and move due to the high winds and large snowfall. The second problem was the fact it was covering her sister foot prints. Once they were covered Night just headed in the direction they went in. She was sure that if Anna had not made a turn this far then she was probably just heading straight. This route would lead to fjord. After some bit of travel the blizzard stopped, in the most literal sense. Night looked in awe as it became much easier to see. She was at the fjord, she could see the ships around her. She could see off in the far distance as well and saw Anna standing a ways away. Night noticed that snowflakes were suspended in mid air. She then turned and saw Elsa kneeling down on the ice. Hans was behind her and he had his sword raise. Night then watched as Anna ran towards Elsa. She watched in fear as Anna threw herself between Hans and Elsa, screaming. No! Night then watched as her sister froze into solid ice before Hans's sword struck. His blade struck Anna frozen body shattering and was thrown back. A tear slid down Nights cheek as the realization of what just happened hits her. She starts running towards her sisters. Elsa looks up and realizes what has happened. Anna! Oh Anna. No please no. and breaks down into tears hugging Anna. Night reaches her sisters but it still numb from what has just happened. all she could think was. "this is not fair. First mom and dad and now Anna. This is not fair the universe can not be this cruel.?" Night sunk to her knees and simply cried and said. No this is not fair, anna you cant go. We were suppose to be a family again. Night and Elsa's tears fell freezing as they hit the ice. Olaf walked up and said. Anna? Kristoff and his reindeer had arrived as well but just stood to the side. While the two sister wept for the one just lost they did notice that she was thawing. Not until she moved. Elsa was the first to respond. Anna. she said, the one word saying all she felt. Night stood up and said. Anna, your alive. The three then embraced in one hug. Anna simply replied. Elsa, Night. no more words needed to really be said. The three pulled apart. Elsa turned to Anna and said. You sacrificed yourself for me? Anna simple replied. I love you. Olaf then gasped and said. An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart. The three sister simply looked at him and smiled. Night understood, it did not have to be the true love of a lover, but a family member would work just as well. Elsa then smiled and got a look of thought and said. Love will thaw. Love of course! Night realized what her sister meant. Love, it could temper any power of the heart. Including storm of ice sorcery. But before anymore could be done, Hans stood up. A aura of darkness enshrouded his body. His blade grew and repaired itself becoming black. His eyes glowed a dark evil purple. Night could feel the darkness pulsating from him. I have had enough of you three sisters. Love means nothing all that matters is power. I will kill you three and take the throne of Arendelle as my own! Then a raging dark firey portal appeared behind him. The fire blasted the snow in the air to steam. Out of the portal stepped a heartless about ten feet tall. It seemed to be made of armor that was pure black. It hands were clawed gauntlets its feet armored boots, It's torso a jutting black chestplate, it heade a horned helmet. But that was not all dark purple flames enshrouded it like a cloak. While red flames were coming from every joint, the horns, and the red flames formed heartless emblem on it's chest. Night Anna and Elsa all looked at each other and nodded and siad at the same time. "Not if we have anything to do about it." Night summoned Diamond dust and twirled it above her head and held it ready for battle by her side in her right hand. While she held her left extended ready for magic. Elsa stood ready to use her magic as well. Anna pulled out a shovel and held it ready for battle. Night glanced briefly at her older sister wondering were the shovel came from and hoped that Anna would be all right. Night and Elsa looked at each other and nodded. they both launched a cold shoulder spell at the heartless. Both slammed into it staggering the beast while the purple flames dimmed. Hans took the opening and lunged with his dark sword at Night. She side stepped just barley dodging the blade and was about to counter when, the back of a shovel smashed into Hans's face. Anna said. That is for engaging me just to get to the throne. She then hit him in the face a second time saying. That is for knocking out my younger sister and trying to kill me. The then hit him with a shovel upper get sending him backwards and saying. And that is for attempting to kill my oldest sister! Hans staggered back a bit surprised and night had to stiffle a giggle. Apparently Anna could handle herself just fine. The three then stood ready again to face the oncoming battle.
SC: 81
WTSC: 81

Spoiler:
Stats
Night
lvl: 46
Stamina: 37
Strength: 37
Speed: 39
Intellect: 52
Perception: 52

Elsa
lvl 45

Anna
lvl 45

Hans
lvl 45

Lord of Summer Heartless
lvl 50

Style bank
Ice: 1

so a few notes. First and fore most. All of Elsa's attack will basically be every magic ice command that is under Night's list for ability's. Second Anna is using a shovel because I do not know what type of weapon she would honestly use, but she uses a shovel in Disney Infinity, so I just stuck with that

Now it is time to show the Heartless and this evil Prince what the power of three can do Smile

*yes I made a Charmed reference*

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi watched as the storm subsided suddenly and looked around to see that the fjord was still frozen over from the eternal winter Elsa had cast. Only a few hundred yards down she could see a growing dark energy and began running towards it as she brought out her secondary keyblade Star thief. It had a dark grey and red tint to it and expelled a strange aura but its primary element was light. She was not that used to using it but she wasn't going to let up on whatever heartless had been causing this mess.
It barely took her time to make her way towards the dark aura where she saw a large armored heartless enshrouded in dark purple flames. Though this heartless looked to be a powerful opponent her attention was completely changed when she saw Anna hitting a man dressed in formal clothing with a shovel and she almost grinned guessing this was the Hans she had spoken of and based on his growing dark aura he was the cause of the attraction of the heartless to this world. She took no time in thinking up a plan and threw her keyblade at Hans once she got close enough and at a good enough angle to keep from getting Anna caught in the crossfire. The keyblade caught Hans as he began to raise his dark sword to strike Anna which caught both him and her off guard. The impact sent Hans tumbling back and her keyblade pierced into the ground beside him. What the heck was that?? Anna looked around in confusion until she saw Circi approaching her. Sorry Im late, got caught up in the storm. Circi said with a smirk as she stood beside the princess and looked at her with the shovel still in her hands. Nice moves by the way. He is probably going to be feeling that one for a while. Anna grew a mischievous grin but it was short lived as Hans rose back to his feet rubbing his head after all the damage he had taken in the past few minutes. Its just one girl after another isnt it?! Circi could only snicker at his anger as he charged them with his dark aura growing with his anger. They refrained from moving until he got close, swinging his blade down at both of them. Circi lightly pushed Anna off to the side letting her slide onto the ice out of the way and Circi dropped, using her own momentum and the ice to slide down and passed Hans and over to her keyblade which she drew from the ice and caught herself using the traction in her shoes, rushing Hans with her Star Thief. The blades clashed as the two tried to hold the other off but Hans' aura seemed to be held off by her keyblade as the red gem on it began lighting up. The clash was then cut short when the sound of slamming metal filled the air around them and Hans fell back with a large red mark on his face from Anna hitting him in the side of the head with her shovel again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night saw as the Keyblade master jumped in to help Anna with Hans. Night figured the two can handle it. She turned to the heartless. She looked at Elsa and said. So are you ready. This wont be easy. Elsa nodded and smiled. I am not afraid anymore. After all this is over I believe we can be a family again. Now I believe that as Queen of Arendelle, and you my little sister as a princess. I believe we have a duty to beat this heartless. Night nodded. Yes, our duty to keep our kingdom and it's people safe. This also coincides with my duty as a key bearer. Now lets do this. Elsa nodded. The Heartless though while they had been talking had charged up two fireballs, one in each hand. It launched it at the two. Night and Elsa used Ice shell in unison and blocked the attack. Elsa then countered by conjuring up ten large ice shards. She fired them all at once a trail of ice mist following along as all ten struck the heartless staggering it. Night followed her sisters example and used ice reign conjuring up four large ice chunks above her. The chunks teleported above the Heartless and slammed down into it while it was staggering. Night then fired Dark Blizzaga, the large dark ice crystal split into ten smaller ones each homing in and striking the heartless. Night smiled, if her and her sister could keep this up surely they would win. The beast however quickly fired a fireball that struck Elsa and knocked her off her feet. Night used Dark aura then. Floating up into the air and vanishing She then came flying a dark aura shrouding. She flew at the heartless with keyblade in hand and struck it. she then vanished and repeated the rush attack 10 times and ended with a dive attack against the heartless from above causing multiple dark pillars to burst from the ground. Hopefully one would strike Hans and give Anna an advantage. The heartless to counter Night summoned a funnel of scorching flames. The funnel of fire caused multiple hits and it sure did hurt. When it ended Night was launched back. She activated ice drop. She vanished and appeared above the heartless and slammed into the ground causing an ice pillar to erupt and strike it. Night get out of the way. Night heard Elsa and used Dark roll to meld into shadow and quickly move. As she was going backwards a large sphere of what seemed to be a condensed ice storm passed through her. It struck the heartless ravaging it. As soon as she came out of her Dark roll Night launched another cold shoulder sending an icy blast to follow up her sisters attack. Night looked at Elsa and saw her sister casting another spell. An Icey cool wind surrounded her, Anna, Elsa, and would surround The Keyblade master as well. it brought a soothing cool wind that Night could feel healing her. Thanks Elsa. Her older sister nodded. The heartless let out a roar. So the thing still was not down yet. Well that was fine there was still more to come.

SC: 44
WSC: 125

Spoiler:
Battle statistics
Night
lvl: 46
Stats
Strength: 37
Intellect: 52

Elsa
lvl: 45
Stats
Strength: 24
Intellect: 62

Lord of Summer
lvl: 50
Stats
Stamina: ??
Strength: ??
Speed: ??
Intellect: ??
Perception: ??

Attacks used by Night
Cold Shoulder
Ice drop reprisal
Ice Reign
Ice Shell - block
Dark aura
Dark Blizzaga

Elsa
Diamond Shard
Ice Shell
Ice Storm
Cooling Wind - heals all teammates as powerful as Curaga

Style Bank
Blizzard: 5
Dark: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi and Anna watched as Hans drew back from the both of him, holding his dark red face with his hand as blood began to flow from his mouth. He cursed beneath his breath before preparing his sword again. "You girls are much more trouble than you are worth!" His dark aura grew stronger with his anger as he charged them once more, his short sword reacting to it as it grew a dark grey color surrounded by the aura to increase its power. Circi took no time to let him get any upper hand and clashed her keyblade against his sword, continuing with the swing to push him back. She continued her attack as she charged a thundaga at the tip of her keyblade and moved swiftly, the two of them clashing one more as she unleashed the thundaga from her keyblade, releasing a shockwave from her blade, the blast knocking Hans back onto the ground a few yards away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Elsa blocked two firey claw swipe from the heartless with Ice Shell. Night then used Snow flurry rushing the heartless three times and ending in a snow blast. She then used air slide to get away quickly while ten large ice shards came flying by and hit the heartless. Night landed and grinned. She could feel the power of her heart building, it was finally time for her style. An icy aura built up around her and she let it go as she usually did but this time the aura simply vanished. She blinked and a few brief seconds a memory rung through her. A hair pin being handed to her and a voice saying. "You seem inept for some reason at drawing out your hearts true power. This will help you use styles for a time, but be warned it has a mind of it's own and will leave you when your finally ready." She reached up and felt her hair. The hairpin was gone. She could not use the styles she was use to. She did not know how to use any other style. While she was distracted in her panic, Night had a firey claw slam into her and send her flying. Elsa and Anna ran towards Night as she staggered to her feet. Are you ok Night? Asked Anna. Is everything ok? You froze there, what happened? Asked Elsa. Night brushed herself off. I, well I have lost a power I had just grown use to. Something that was an aid to bring out my hearts power. Elsa rested a hand on her younger sisters shoulder. Do not worry that is why you have us. Anna smiled and added. Yeah that's right. As long as were all three together as a family, nothing can stop us. Night nodded and smiled. Your right of course. A small circle appeared around Night. Elsa and Anna took a step back and two more circles appeared around them. The three circles connected forming a larger one. The circle then became more intricate. Whats is going on? What is this? Asked the other two sisters. Night smiled and said. It is called a trinity. When the powers of multiple hearts come together. With this we can put an end to this battle. Elsa smiled and nodded. Then lets do it. Anna nodded as well. I'm in. Hans staggered to his feet from the last brutal attack he had taken. He looked at the sisters and said. uh oh. Night tossed her keyblade high into the air with a spin. The three sisters than held there hands forming a circle with each sister facing outwards. Night eyes glowed sea blue during this as well. Streams of ice then burst fourth from the center of the circle and the sisters directed the streams with there will. Causing the multiple ice streams to hit both the Heartless and Hans.The Ice streams then switched into a raging blizzard that slowly expanded outwards causing multiple hits to both Hans and the heartless. During the Blizzard part of the trinity a orb of pure ice magic rose from the center of the circle. It rose high above Night's, Elsa's, and Anna's, heads. The blizzard then stopped and Nights keyblade came spinning down from the sky. It crashed through the orb landing in the center of the circle blade down. The ice sphere burst releasing a blinding blast of powerful ice magic. When the blast faded so did the circle. Night grabbed Diamond Dust and pulled it out. She and her sisters then turned there attention to there enemies. For there trinity would not have harmed there allies. The Heartless had stepped in front of Hans which sparred Hans most of the damage but he was still out cold. The heartless however was frozen solid even it's flames. The heartless then began to crack and then it shattered. A large heart floated up and away as the body dissolved and vanished. Elsa then said. I believe it is finally time to bring this winter to an end. As she said that Night watched in awe as her sister reversed her magic. All of Arendelle started thawing and all the snow and ice started swirling up to the sky. The ice beneath them broke but a ship rose up and prevented them from falling into the water. Night continued to watch a smile on her face as Arendelle finished thawing and a giant snowflake formed in the sky. Then snowflake then burst apart and faded. A a key chain fell slowly like a snowflake down from the sky and Night caught it in her hand. Anna put a hand on Elsa's shoulder and said. I knew you could do it. Night smiled and said. There was never any doubt. Olaf who was starting to melt then said. Hands down this is the best day of my life. And quite possibly my last. Oh Olaf, hang on little guy. Elsa sent out a quick ice spell that reformed Olaf and put a snow flurry above his head to prevent him from melting. the three sisters chuckled as Olaf smiled and gasped saying. My own personal flurry. Elsa then looked at the keychain in Nights hand and asked. So what is that you got there. Night held the key chain up. it looked like  a plain ice blue crystal, in the center of a snowflake, with a filigree pattern going across the top of the snow flake like a tiara but blending in with the snowflake. The chain is pure white. This is a keychain, it will change the form of my keyblade. Anna smiled and said. ooh lets see it, I mean come on you have your keyblade out so let's see it. Night just chuckled and said. All right all right. She took of the Diamond dust key chain, and equiped the new one. The keyblade changed in a flash of snow and ice. The handle is white blue the guards on both sides look like slightly melted ice forming a circle with the top part meeting the base with 3 snowflakes overlapping each other. The blade itself looks like a long pointed icicle. The key part of the blade was like a wing design but also like is snowy wind trailing off. The name echoed within her. "Snow Queen." The tip of her new Keyblade started to glow, and the so did the whole fjord. The light form the water took the shape of a key hole. Night pointed her keyblade down and a light fired off into the keyhole and a sound like a lock locking could be heard. Night smiled and said. And that takes care of the Key hole. Arendelle can not be sunk into the darkness now by the heartless. She smiled at her sisters. she went to pocket the Diamond dust key chain when it flashed and in a swirl of snow appeared in her left hand. A look of surprise rose to her face as she stood there with the Snow Queen in her right hand and the Diamond Dust in her left. She had never heard of a person being able to wield two keyblades before. Hmm well that was thought for latter. Her two sister gasped though for when Night had summoned her second keyblade, her right eye changed color. It was now it's original sea blue while her left was amethyst purple still. Anna and Elsa told her this and she knew not how to take it. so she just shrugged. She dismissed the two keyblades and turned to look to the Keyblade master. Who hopefully had gotten onto the ship. She would then say. Well that takes care of that. You know I never think I caught your name. So let's get introduced properly. I am Night Princess of Arendelle. Thanks for the help with this mess, so May I ask what your name is?

SC: 100
WTSC: 225

Spoiler:
Styles lost: Snow Fox Flurry, and Dark Dragon Furry
Snow Queen Keyblade gained. Corresponding Style gained with it.

Frozen Heart trinity used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Cirxion wrote:Circi stood back and watched as the three sisters unleashed a powerful trinity upon Hans and the heartless. This caught her by surprise but she smiled watching them finish off the two, freezing the lord of summer into a block of ice along with its flames and knocking Hans out cold. It was quite a techinique for those new to such an ability. Things continued to look up as she watched Elsa using her powers to thaw the kingdom and stop the storm with the use of her own love. The keyblade master smiled as the boat rose to keep them from falling into the thawed fjord and noticed the keyhole showing itself just to watch the princess lock it using her keyblade. Everything seemed to turn out for the better and Circi knew that her job here was done but was surprised when Night approached her for introductions. The keyblade mastered sighed and let out another smile to keep things cheerful. "Circi...Circi Storm." She wasn't one to throw her name out but after what had happened she decided this girl deserved some of her respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night watched as the keyblade master sighed. The girl then told her name. Her name was Circi, a curious name. Night nodded at her. Well thank you again, Master Circi. I will admit I still do not trust you. Though I admit you do seem less critical than the old masters of the Land of Departure. If you do not know what I mean I will explain briefly. I was thrown out by them for having a natural affinity for darkness. Night then turns her attention to Hans who was staggering up. He smiled and said. This wont be the last you hear of me, I swear it. A dark portal then opened up around him and closed. Hans vanishing within it. Dang it, does he really think he can get away with this. If I ever see him again. Ooh. Night chuckled at her older sister. She put her hand on Anna's shoulder. Do not worry Anna, it is over for now. I doubt he will be dumb enough to return any time soon. Elsa then stood behind her two younger sisters and said. Well lets go home. Night smiled and said. Yeah let's.

A few days later Night was walking through the streets of the town. Watching people go to and fro. Mog was on her shoulder per the norm. She watched Olaf go running by dancing around in the nice summer weather. Night chuckled at this sight. Olaf had been enjoying himself ever since Elsa gave him his own flurry. Night was glad her sister had done so. Olaf was basically family himself. Night remembered the Night after the Fjord. Night Anna and Elsa had stayed up talking the night away. Night had told them of what she remembered and her time during and after waking in Traverse town. They had then spent a whole day resting to recover after the events of the Fjord. Mog had been enjoying the castle and exploring while Night had rested. It felt good to be home and in her own bed again. Though she knew it would not last. She still did not have all the answers about her past and she was sure that it was out there. She also anted to ask Yen Sid about the mark of mastery. She wished to know more about it. Night saw Anna showing Kristoff his new sled. She was probably telling him that Elsa as queen had named him official Ice master. That reminded Night that Elsa had planned a surprise for later. Mog then said. I know were not staying here permanently, but how long will we be here kupo? Night frowned a bit and sighed. I honestly do not know Mog. This is my home and I would like to spend a bit more time before we set off again. Though yes we will be setting off at some point. The moogle nodded at this.

Later that day Elsa, Anna, and Night stood in the courtyard of the castle. Elsa called out to everyone who was standing there as well. So is everybody ready?! Elsa was greeted with a chorus of clapping and many excited shouts. Night looked at her eldest sister and asked. Can I help? Elsa just smiled and replied. Of course. Elsa then took a step and started freezing the ground of the whole courtyard and the ice traveled up the walls adding a bit of decoration. Night waved at the fountains freezing them into wonderful snowy ice sculptures, and Elsa fired a bit of magic into the air to make a light snow fall. They had turned the castle courtyard into a ice rink. The people who had gathered started to skate around. Anna came sliding towards Night and Elsa. Elsa caught Anna steadying her. Anna then said. I like the open gates. Elsa replied with a smile We are never closing them again. Elsa then with a bit of magic made Anna some ice skates. Night just laughed a bit at this. Oh Elsa there beautiful, but you know I don't skate. Elsa just laughed and pulled Anna getting her started and said. Come on you can do it. Night just skated along by her sister and agreed with Elsa saying. Come on Anna give it a try. Sven came sliding by then with Kristoff chasing him. Mog had fallen on his rear while attempting to skate and was sliding on his back spinning yelling. Kupo!!! Night chuckled at her friend. Olaf then came skating up next to the three sisters. it was a good day.

SC: 66
WTSC: 66

End of the Arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top