Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
A journey under the Sea EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
A journey under the Sea EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
A journey under the Sea EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
A journey under the Sea EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
A journey under the Sea EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
A journey under the Sea EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
A journey under the Sea EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
A journey under the Sea EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
A journey under the Sea EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

A journey under the Sea

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A journey under the Sea Empty A journey under the Sea

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:
Open RP

A portal of darkness opened up under the icey sea. Night and and Mog pop out and the portal shuts behind them. Surprised to appear under water Night and Mog hold there reaction and start heading towards the surface having a hard time swimming for they have yet to realize there bodies had changed. Night now had the pink tail of a mermaid and a light blue sea shell bra. Mog had the bottom half of a brown octopus. They both ran out of breathe before they reached the surface. Night gasped expecting water to come rushing into her lungs. Instead she found she could breathe. Mog let a surprised sigh and then said Well this is odd kupo. Night nodded and then noticed the change in her's and Mog's appearance. She was a little surprised. She gave her tail a try and found it moved. Huh, I guess this is the spell Yen Sid was talking about. So now to learn how to move. It was then that Mog realized what she was talking about and then he exclaimed. What happened to us kupo!? He exclaimed. Night answered. I think that blending spell Yen sid was talking about is what happened. Apparently blending in means becoming a mermaid. As for you I am unsure what you are. Night said meaning the octopus body. I feel like kalamari kupo. Night chuckled at the comment. The two started practicing swimming in the icy waters. It was around then when they heard the cry for help. Night and Mog swam to the sound. Night saw a mermaid with black hair done up in a ponytail with a green hair tie, and Blue eyes. She had a pink tail like Night but she wore a white camisole. Along with the young Mermaid girl was a Walrus, and a penguin. The three were surrounded a strange type of heartless. The looked like a a jelly fish with a shadow head, and to big tentacles. The word sea neon popped into her head for the name. Night summoned her keyblade and swum towards the first one hit it with a three hit combo. The combo knowcked it back and the other three cam towards her. The two closest started spinning like a helicopter and charged at her. She threw up her dark barrier to block them. She then used counter aura to knock the others back and deal damage. She then cast dark blizzara sending six dark ice crystals at the heartless. The spell staggered the ones that were hit. She then swam forward and used shadow breaker. She hit two of the closest with two spinning dark strike then two spinning light ending them. That left two more. Night looked around and did not see the other two, well not until the hit her from below and above her. She used ice drop to try and counter but they moved out of the way. Fighting underwater was not easy. She had not considered that they could attack from above or below. She used dark roll to dive then rise from under one of the sea neon's and started striking it dealing a three hit combo and finishing another off leaving just one left. She swam around circling the heartless. She then used snow flurry cloaking herself in a swirl of snow and rushed the heartless 3 times and then finished it with the radial snow blast.
After the battle was finished Night dismissed her keyblade and swam to the mermaid penguin and walrus with Mog following her. Night swam up and then asked. Are you three all right? The young mermaid nodded and said. Yeah, but what were those things. Oh and who are you? The little mermaid asked a little timidly. Night smiled trying to show she was friendly and said. I am Night, and those creatures were creatures of darkness. They are known as heartless, sadly i do not know that much about them. Night then kind of floated back a little bit and quickly recovered. She was still getting use to the tail. The little mermaid noticed this and chuckled. Not use to swimming yet huh. Night shook her head. No not really I am kinda of new at it. The girl smiled So am I. It gets easier though do not worry. I am Melody. The Walrus is Dash and the penguin is Tip. The penguin then swam up saying Hey Hey hey, we can introduce ourselves here. Besides how do we know we can trust her. The Walrus then swam up and said. Well they did save us from those things after all. fine you got a point there. Anyway melody shouldn't we get heading to Atlantica to grab the you know what? Melody then looked a little nervous briefly and then said. Your right Tip we need to get goin but thanks Night. The three started swimming off and Night followed calling out. Wait maybe ,e and Mog can help, besides it is not like we really know anyone else here. Also if the heartless show up again I can always help fight them off. Melody paused and seemed to consider Night's proposal and then nodded. All right but it could be dangerous. Mog quickly replied. That is fine we are use to dangerous kupo. Melody nodded. Ok then Atlantica here we come.

SC: 68
WTSC: 68
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A journey under the Sea Empty Re: A journey under the Sea

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:48 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Melody swam on towards Atlantica. They did run into heartless often during there travel. Night generally handled them sticking with dark attacks though using her blizzard attacks. She found that blizzard was not always effective. Though she was starting to get to fighting as a mermaid. The screwdiver she had noted could work well in a team but were managable in smaller groups. Sea neons were easy and seemed to be the basic. Though the much larger version of the were annoying just because when you beat them they released smaller ones. The one that truly proved the worst though were the aquatanks. They were quite skilled with thundara but luckily they had no resitance to blizzard so Night could chain her commands together into combos. During a battle against some screwdivers she found out a new attack of her. Dark bullet. She would conjure up an orb of darkness and fire it. Upon contact with the target it made a small dark explosion. During fight against heartless Melody, Tip, and Dash would stay back and away from battle. Though unlike Tip and Dash Melody looked as if she wanted to help, and she did during the last group of heartless they encountered before they reached Atlantica. It was a group of screwdivers and a aqua tank. Night took out most of the screwdivers but got hit with a thundara from the aquatank stunning her. The last screwdiver came at her but got hit with a bubble spell of some kind getting finished off. Night looked and saw it had come from Melody's direction which meant she had probably cast the spell. She quickly though switched her attention back to the aquatank. She fired a dark bullet at it, then followed up by a dark blizzara. She then swam under it while it was getting hit by the dark blizzara and hit it with shadow breaker coming from underneath it. She then ended with a snow flurry and finished it with a three hit combo. Night dismissed Diamond Dust and looked at Melody and asked. How did you do that? Melody looked nervous and then said. I do not know, it was natural. Night nodded for she understood. After all a month ago she had awoken in Traverse town no idea who she was and then using power she did not understand or know of. She still sometimes had a hard time understanding it. She then said to Melody. That is fine I understand. If you want Mog could teach you a bit more about magic. I would offer but all the magic I know right now came naturally as well. Melody nodded with a smile and said. I would love that. Then Mog and Melody for the res of the journey to the mere city talked. When they arrived at Atlantica the two mermaids were in awe of the beautiful city.

SC: 35
WTSC: 35
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:48 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Melody, Mog, Tip and Dash, swam along one of the pathways of the city. It was huge. Night at first had been confused by the fact that there were pathways in an underwater city, that was until she had seen the underwater chariots going over them. She had then deduced that the pathways were to keep traffic and confusion in the underwater city to a minimum. As they swam along Night rolled over onto her back. Between fighting heartless she had taken to experimenting with swimming techniques. She had grown use to having a tail now. The only problem with swimming on her back was her long hair billowed out covering her eyes. She then started braiding her hair to keep it out of her eyes almost like it was a habit. She only realized she was doing this when She heard Meldoy making a light umph noise for she had swam into a merboy. He had blonde hair blue eyes a tan and his tail was blue. Melody then said Sorry. The boy then said It is fine. he then took a better look at the group and said. You are not from around here are you? What are your names. Night noticed Meldoy become flushed slightly She then went to answer the mere boy and started stuttering. I am Mel, Mel, Mel, Mel. Night decided to save Melody and cut her off saying. What my friends is trying to say is her name is Melody, and I am Night. Also no we are not from around here we are just visiting. Tip then came next to them and started saying. Hey Lady's we do not have time for socializing, we have a job to do here remember. Night then said. What my friends here is trying to say is we are a bit busy at the moment and need to get going. By it was nice meeting you. Night grabbed Melody's hand and pulled her away. I never would have thought you were the shy type. Well it was just you know. Night finished her sentence by saying. He's cute. Melody looked a bit more flustered and mumbled. Yes. Night giggled a little and said. That is fine it is natural. Melody than looked at Night and asked. So have you ever thought a guy was cute? Night thought. Had she? She did not remember of she had. I do not know honestly. Melody looked confused at this statement and was about to reply when Tip cut in yet again. Hey Hey, enough gossip lady's we have a job to do here. Night nodded. Do you know were the item you three are needing to retrieve is? Melody nodded yes. All right then lets go get it. As soon as she finished saying that heartless appeared. Night summoned her keyblade. Never mind change in plans. I deal with these guys you go and get what you need. Melody paused and asked. Are you sure? Night nodded Melody swam off. A Sea neon tried to follow but Night fired a dark bullet slaying it. The rest of the heartless turned there attention towards her. That is right keep you attention on me.

SC: 37
WTSC: 37
Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:49 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night looked at the heartless. There were four more sea neons, four Screwdiver's and one Aqua tank. Night smiled. Well at least I can not say that this wont be fun. As she said that she summoned her keyblade Diamond dust. She held out her left hand then and cast dark blizzara. She then used dark roll to get ahead of the six dark ice shards. She started in on her basic three hit combo upon a screwdiver. The other three came but got hit with the dark blizzara. As she finished the three hit combo the aqua tank fired off a Thundaga. Night activated dark barrier blocking the thundaga and then activated counter aura blowing the screwdiver's back. The sea neons though cam in. Night activated snow flurry. She dashed through the group three times in quick succession with a snow storm around her dealing damage. Then as always the attack ended with the flurry blasting outwards. This attack had ended the relatively weak heartless. Sadly though Night did not see the Aqua tank cast yet another thundaga so this one struck home. She grimaced for she had to admit that spell hurt, even more so being underwater. She then heard a cry Hang in there Kupo! As Mog cast curaga on her. Mog may stay out of a fight at most times but the little guy was handy in a pinch. He then followed up with shell and protect. Night then saw the screwdivers were well diving at her from above. She rose to meet them with keyblade in hand but then used dark roll to get behind them. She then flipped around in the water and brought her keyblade down on ones head striking a critical hit finishing it off. Then on the last three she used shadow breaker. Hitting the remaining three with two powerful spinning strikes of both dark and light. This finished off the screwdivers. This left only the aqua tank remaining.

SC:27
WTSC: 99 *note I am including the wc I could not turn in because I lost net*

Style banck:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night felt her power at it's peak. She activated her style. Darkness flowed out as Dark Dragon Fury activated. Draconic wings of darkness formed along with draconic claws of darkness. She then charged at the aquatank hitting it with a claw combo and then sending out a wing shockwave and then firing a dark orb at it. It fired off a thundaga aiming for Night. She swam out of the way her wings making it surprisingly easier to move even under water. She then from a range started raining orbs of darkness down upon the aquatank and finished the combo with a large dark orb and made a throwing motion sending the orb of darkness at the heartless putting an end to it. She smiled glad it was over. Then lost that smile a second later when more screwdivers appeared. Well she had her style already active so these things were going to be easy. She swung each wing sending an arc of dark energy in succession at the group and then fired off a dark orb to end the combo. She then swam fast at them about as fast as she flew like the time in Traverse Town. She imitated the diving strikes she had done then only now it was more like swoop under the sea. The attacks still struck home though. She did this one more time to chain into a combo and then coming up out of the dive floating above the group summoned about four or five dark orbs and rained them down upon the heartless ending a few. One of the remaining screwdivers swam at her at fast and started stabbing her with it's small trident. She used dark roll to get around it. She then held her hand out covered in a dark dragon claw and just started firing a steady stream of dark orbs. It did not take long to finish it. She then heard the remaining few approaching from under her and threw up her dark barrier. This blocked the attacks, she then struck with counter aura finishing the rest off. Two more Aquatanks appeared. Geeze these guys just do not end do they. She said with an exasperated sigh. She figured she would end them in one shot with the finisher. Then like against the Neoshadows she charged up a large orb of condensed darkness. Then aiming it at the aquatanks she fired and a powerful dark explosion took the two out. The dark aura around her and the ones forming the claws and wings vanished and Diamond dust reappeared in her hand as if demerging from her darkness. She then saw Melody, Tip, and dash swimming towards her fast. Come on lets go and get out of here. Melody said swimming by Night and Mog. Night nodded in agreement, she had had enough heartless. She did not feel like fighting a whole other wave. she had little doubt one would be on it's way so she sat off after Melody following the little mermaid out of the city.

SC: 33
WTSC: 132
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena swam with a good speed through Atlantica, and found herself on her way to some kind of city. Of course, the Heartless were present as well, but they weren't much to take care of. As she continued swimming, she noticed a small group nearby and her swimming immediately halted. Could one of them be the lone Keyblade Wielder? She gave the underwater city a quick glance and then looked back over to the group as they got farther away. "The city should be fine. I'll go and see who they are first," Rena decided, and then changed her course of direction. Only a few Heartless dared to get in her way, and so she smite them with a simple swing of the Keyblade. Closer and closer she got to the group, enough to give them a lengthy call. "Hey!" Her mermaid tail allowed her to rush much faster through the water as she approached them. Her wayfinder, which she had nearly forgotten about, jingled the whole way over there.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night, Melody and friends were swimming away from the underwater city someone called out behind them. Night and the rest paused, she noticed Melody looked nervous. It was only then that it crossed her mind that someone could be following Melody for grabbing the Trident. She looked at melody who looked a bit nervous. Night nodded at her and said Go but do not get to far ahead so I can catch up. Melody nodded. Night did not know why but she got the feeling that Trident was important. Melody needed it for some reason and she had promised to help her. she wondered if this made them friends? Night then did a flip and swam in the direction the "Hey" had come from. She saw a lone mermaid with brown hair, blue eyes. She had a light purple tail and a pink seashell bra. Night noticed a strange star like necklace around the mermaids neck. She paused as her head hurt briefly and fuzzy images of her and other wielders of the keyblade in armor flashed through her mind. The background was could not be seen. She recovered quick enough but wondered jsut what that had been. As the mermaid got close enough Night looked at her and said while crossing her arms across her chest. Is there something I can help you with miss? If not I have some thing I would like to get back to.

SC: 17
WTSC: 149
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena, as she was swimming along, that one of the people in the group remained behind and came back towards her. She noticed the appearance of the mermaid and thought about how familiar she seemed. Not to mention the fact that she definitely didn't seem like she was from this world, either. Whatever it was, she'd have to push the thought aside for a moment. Meeting up with the stranger, Rena locked eyes with her and greeted, "Hello, this won't be long. If it's not too straightforward at the moment...Are you, by any chance, a Keyblade Wielder? I couldn't help but notice that one of you seemed out of the ordinary." Rena gave the girl a smile as she spoke. 'Hm, maybe she is. I can sense a special power within her,' Rena thought to herself.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Keyblade. That word again. Those who bore the keyblade. "The Keyblade a weapon that saved the world, and one that brought chaos and destruction." The words rang through her , but it did not end there. "You are unfit to bear the sacred blade. You who wields darkness, making you tainted are rejected." She quickly shook her head to clear it. Her white braided hair floating about as she did. Her purple eyes returned to the mermaid. That is a pretty strange question to just ask a stranger. She took a deep breathe and let out a sigh. She clenched and unlcenched her left hand frost appearing in the water. This caused another brief echo. "you and your sister must be careful...." The echo ended nearly as soon as it started. She brought her left hand up and rested it against her head. She had a sister? How why when? To many questions of an unknown past that still eluded her. Just who was she? Were did she come from? Also if she was rejected because darkness came natural to her then why? Why could she wield a keyblade then? If she was not fit than why? She took a deep breathe in and let it out. She then returned full attention to the mermaid in front of her. Sorry about that personal issues. Yes I am a bearer of the keyblade. As she said this she held out her right hand and summoned the diamond dust. Her summoning looked like a flurry of snow. She then pointed her keyblade at the stranger. Though only and outsider would know that one was another outsider. So who are you?

SC: 28
WTSC: 177
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena watched the girl cautiously and curiously. She seemed to have a lot on her mind, but Rena could only wonder at this time. And of course the question would seem strange, but who could ever not ask one of the sort? Rena eventually noticed some frost forming by the other girl and a thought came once again, 'She certainly does have some kind of power to her disposal.' After being explained about what had been going on with her at that moment, Rena nodded in understanding, "No worries, I'll let you take time to manage that." A slightly bigger smile appeared on Rena's face, 'That's good, the king's guard was right about the Keyblade bearer being here.' Rena's eyes wandered to the girl's hand as something flashed. The sight of an interesting Keyblade caught her eye, "Interesting..." Her voice was quiet as she studied the weapon. When it was pointed at her, Rena frowned almost and locked eyes with the newly acquainted stranger. Looks like she had been identified as an outsider fairly easily, just like she had identified her. Rena ran her fingers through her hair and then held out her right hand in front of her. "You are certainly right about that, I am an outsider, too. My name is Rena, and I am a Keyblade Master. You see? I came here looking for you and the source of the invading Heartless," Rena said, and a flash of light with transparently white feathers appeared in her hand. A short second later and her very own Keyblade had been summoned, Redemption. "May I know your name?"

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night watched slowly awaiting the girls reaction. She heard her mumble something. She noticed the mermaid frown, and watched her run her fingers through her hair. The mermaid confirmed she was not from the world as well. She then introduced herself as Rena a Keyblade master. She asked for Night's name after she had summoned her own keyblade. Only real problem was Night could not respond. Her head began to hurt, he keyblade was dismissed by instinct. The water around her started freezing lightly slowly turning to slush. Nights eye went from amethyst purple to sea blue. All while the echo in her mind played.
The Land of Departure, were all young potential keyblade wielder gathered to train. A portal opened and closed leaving a a 13 year old Night standing there with an object disintegrating. The younger version of Night had her white hair up and her eyes were a sea blue, not the current purple that they were. She wore a dark blue skirt that came down to her ankles. Blue flats and a blue blouse. On her hands was a pair of light blue gloves. A few scenes quickly flashed by, her training a bit a few more things. Barely two weeks could have past when the scenes slowed down and halted and played again. There was a faceless keyblade master standing there saying to her. How the Keyblade ever chose a girl as yourself I can not understand. But we can not train one so naturally intuned with darkness. You are an abomination and must leave this land and never return. There is no room for those of the dark in this place of light. The young version of Night stood there tears streaming down her face, her gloves on the floor, a dark aura fading from her. I can not help it. It came naturally and no one was harmed. Frost was spreading across the floor and it was getting colder. It matters not, we can not let darkness into here. Now go or I will force you to leave. he lunged at Night and she flinched. Throwing her hands up a large row of multiple ice needles were thrown up in front of her. She opened her eyes and saw the ice that had forced the master to step back. Through her head echoes a single sentence. "I lost control again." She then turned and ran away vanishing into the darkness that the master's had so feared.

At the same time she had thrown her hand up in the echo she threw them to the side freezing a large bit of water to her right. She opened her eyes coming to. Her eyes reverted back to amethyst purple. Lucky under the sea, no one could see her cry. A few last echoes rang through her mind. "lost control. Monster. Dark abomination." She looked up at Rena and said a little sadly. My name. My name is Night, and I am a key bearer. That is all I know, well that and I was rejected by other keyblade wielders because of this. She held out he left hand and a dark aura cloaked it. The aura then faded and she turned away. Now I have a promise to keep. So I must go. With that Night swam off melding into the shadows using dark roll to increase her speed to catch up with Melody.

SC: 46
WTSC: 223
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena watched the girl intently and noticed the change in eye color, an amethyst purple to a sea blue. Again, the girl seemed so distracted by something and that made Rena wonder so very much. A moment later, she noticed that a change in the temperature became a little more known. 'It's getting a little chilly,' Rena thought to herself for a moment. Concealing her Keyblade, Rena felt tempted to shake the girl out of her thoughts, but resisted from doing so. The time didn't call for questioning. Some minutes later, she noticed the change in eye color once again. This time the shade of blue went back to the purple. Seeing a large blast of ice shot from the girl's hand, Rena's widened in surprise slightly. "That's pretty...cool." She went back to her previous expression once the girl had come to, and Rena listened to her brief introduction, but also the hint of sadness in the girl's voice. Now knowing her name, Rena smiled a little and nodded. Even if she only knew a few things, that would most likely be revealed later on. When Night had shown her the darkness in her control, Rena was all but surprised. "I see, so you have that power over darkness as well. Whoever your masters were, they are foolish for rejecting you. But, I think I shall give you a warning. Don't get too close to the darkness, it's a pretty mysterious thing."

Rena blinked a few times when Night had swam away with great speed, "W-Wait! I need your help to...Darn it." She sighed and began to swim in the same direction as her new acquaintance, but she did remain quite a bit behind. Mostly because of the brief intervention of Heartless. There were roughly over a hundred Sea Neons, but they were quick work. "There seem to be way more the farther we get from the city. Maybe their boss is close by...I need to get through this quick." With the use of the old power of nothingness, Rena used speedy swimming to chase after Night and the others. Afterimages were left behind as she swiftly moved along. "Come on."

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Before leaving she heard the keyblade master say something along the lines of having a power of darkness as well. Then heard a bit of a lecture along with it. She was already to far away though by then. She caught up with Melody, Mog, Tip and Dash some ways ahead. Her sudden appearance caused both Tip and Dash to jump. Though when they saw who it was they calmed down. Tip turned to Night and said. Next time you come out of no were give a penguin a warning. Dash then said. Yeah you scared us. Night nodded and said. Sorry. Melody looked at Night and asked. Are you all right? Night looked at her and gave a light smile. No but I will be. Melody nodded. Ok then so how did things go? Night replied. We should be fine. Like me she is not from these waters. So even if she follows us we have nothing to fear. Melody nodded. Ok then sooner I get this Trident to Morgana, sooner I become a mermaid permanently. Night paused at this and asked. What do you mean by that? Melody looked nervous but responded. Oh well you see, I uhm, I am actually human. I was born up on land, but I always dreamed of the sea. My Mom and Dad built a wall around our castle to keep me out of the sea, they said it was dangerous. So I ran away and met Morgana soon after. With her magic she turned me into a mermaid. It is a dream come true, but the spell is not permanent. She told me if I could retrieve her Trident she could change me permanently. I am sorry for not telling you I was originally human. Night nodded. It is fine, I have not told you everything about me either. Like when I say I am from different waters I mean another world all together. I am not a real mermaid either but my magic had me take this form naturally. So no before you ask i can not change you for I do not know how. Melody nodded. Night then continued. So I guess were friends now huh? She said. An echo ran through her. "I do not want to be alone." Yeah were friends. Night smiled and then said. So a castle huh? Does that mean your a princess? Night asked in a teasing tone. Melody nodded and said. Yeah, my Mom and dad are the King and Queen. Oh but you do not have to be formal or anything. Night chuckled. She then said. Do not worry you will be like any other friend I have made Melody. She said this for two reasons. One she was being honest. Two was because for some reason she got the feeling that is what she would want as well if she was in her position. Night noticed they passed under a shadow and looked up to see a chunk of ice floating above them. They were around the area were Night had first arrived at in this world. She wondered if the Keyblade master was still following them?

SC: 46
WTSC: 269
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:15 am

Kaycaix wrote:As Rena got closer to where Night had retreated to, she noticed the other people that the girl was with. It was good that she wasn't alone like Rena had previously thought, but tracking them down to wherever would be a good idea. Well, maybe this time a more stealthy approach would be good. Rena swam down towards the darker depths of the sea, but remained at the point where she could still see where they were going. 'I hope this doesn't take too long, I need to get back to the others soon. They should understand, but...' She sighed quietly.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:16 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night followed Melody to a large glacier. Melody then said Ok we will have to surface to enter but we should have no trouble. Night nodded. Ok. Night swam up following Melody. The two surfaced along with Mog, Tip and Dash. Night looked around at all the ice around. It was strange she did not feel cold yet it was obviously cold. She noticed that Melody was shivering slightly. Melody looked over to Night and asked. Aren't you cold? Night shook her head. No I am fine. The cold does not seem to bother me. Melody looked like she wanted to ask something when they saw a dorsal fin coming towards there group. Tip and Dash both yelled out. it's a it's a it's a... It's a Shark!!! The two than swam off very fast in fear. Night frowned and waited for the shark with keyblade in hand. She knew whether or not if it was friend or foe. The shark popped up from under water and Night almost busted out laughing. Sadly Mog did, though she could not blame him for the shark was barley bigger than her hand. Hey and just what are you laughing at you uh. Well whatever you are. Mog between laughter said. Sorry Kupo. It is just that you are so well tiny Kupo. The shark growled and said. Who are you calling small. why I oghta. Meldoy cut the shrimp shark off saying. Undertow, look. melody then pulled the Trident above the water and showed the shark named Undertow. Hey You got. Come on in and lets go se Morgana. They followed the small shark into the Glacier. Night had to wonder if the Keyblade master was following them or not. She did though start to feel uneasy. She wondered if this was all a bad idea.

SC: 31
WTSC: 300
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena had been following silently as the group had made it to a large glacier. She could only wonder what significance this load of ice had, and wonder she did. 'What is going on up there?' A moment later, she noticed them surfacing above the freezing water. "I'd better follow. They might be getting themselves into trouble," Rena said quietly to herself. Apparently she would have to surface as well if she wanted to keep them in a safe range. And so, while the group had surfaced, Rena slowly made her way after them. Just then, she noticed something near them...a shark? The harder she looked, the more apparent it became. That was definitely a shark, but it was incredibly small. However, it was a bit surprising that it and the group weren't having a quarrel at all. Well, worlds did have the oddness of that somewhere in them. An interesting item then caught Rena's attention, "Is that...a trident? Hm, I don't think that it should be with that little girl." That last statement was referring to the younger looking girl with Night as they followed the shark. Whatever was going on up there, Rena kept following at an undetectable range to keep from being found out.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night and Melody and Mog entered the Glacier following Undertow. The swam at a downward angle into the glacier. When the arrived in a large room in a chair of ice someone sat. The woman looked like part octopie. Her octopus part came up on her like a dress almost. Her tentacles were black, her skin and eyes were green. She had long white hair that kinda stuck up. When she saw them she cried out with delight. Oh there you are. I was so worried about you.  As Night and Melody swam closer to the woman She got up and continue to speak. And look, you got back my trident. Clever Girl. Undertow swam up to the two of them and started saying. Give it to her. Give it to her. Very eagerly. The bad feeling Night had was only getting worse. This felt wrong. The woman felt wrong. Morgana then grabbed Undertow and pinned him to the chair with her tentacle and said. Forgive him dear he has a little size issue. It was then Night realized this feeling was of tain. More importantly tainted darkness. To were Nights was pure, this woman, Morgana's was close to that of the heartless. Now if you will juts hand over that.. but before Morgana could continue or Night could object. A voice cut Morgana off. Melody don't! Night turned to the newcomer. Her face was familiar though Night knew not why. She had white skin long red hair and blue eyes. She had a green mermaid tail and purple seashell bra. She wondered who the new Mermaid was when Melody said Mom. Well that was why the face was familiar she was Meldoy's mother, wait Melody's mom was a mermaid? But Melody had said they lived on land, and that she was born as a human. Melody's mom continued saying. Don't listen to her. She swam right up next to Melody and both paused and took a look at one another and said at the same time. "Your a Mermaid." Yep Night had guessed right. She decided she would not cut into this for it was not her place. Morgana then cut in saying. Ariel how nice of you to come. So Melody's mothers name was Ariel. She continued by saying. And you brought flopper with you. She said indicating a yellow fish that was next to Ariel. The fish replied. The name's Flounder. He then charged at Morgana only for Undertow to cut him off and growl at him. Flounder then said Grrr yourself pipsqueak. Undertow then replied saying. Get that thing and Hit me. Night presumed the shark meant the Trident, but why? Undertow continued saying One bite and he is shrimp meat. Morgana then said. Sweetheart give me my trident now. Melody was still looking at her mom though and she said. All this time, and you never told me. Morgana then answered. Kept the most important secret in her whole life from her own daughter. Night felt like she was a watching a bad train wreck for she knew naught what to do. Ariel then said. Please, give it to me Melody. While holding out her hand to her. Morgana then said No hand it to me. It's for your own good. Ariel then said. No she is lying. Morgan then retorted. I've given you what you always wanted. She is the one who lied to you all these years. Ariel swam a bit closer saying. I was trying to protect you. Melody replied a bit angrily. By fencing me in? You knew how much I loved the sea. Why did you keep the truth from me? Ariel responded. Melody listen to me. If there was one thing in my life that I could do over. I... Melody at that point pulled away from her mother and said. To late Mom. She then handed the Trident over to Morgana while Ariel cried out. Melody No!
As soon as Morgana grabbed the Trident it glowed and she swam up laughing as lightning arced form it. All the power of the seven seas at my command. Undertow called out. Hello can we get with the program. it's still a small world down here. night was stunned briefly as a lightning arc struck her. Morgana then grabbed Ariel with one of her tentacles and Melody cried out. Mom! She swam towards her mother but Morgana pulled Ariel back and pointed the trident at melody. Your Mommy was only trying to protect you from me. What she did, she did out of love. Little Melody has been a very naughty girl. Stealing from her own Grandfather. Melody gasps saying. My Grandfather? Morgana replied. King Triton, ruler of Atlantica. Commander and chief of all the oceans. Or at least he was, until a certain little thief came along. Melody then said accusingly. You tricked me. Night felt sorry for her friend. she noticed she started to be able to feel her fins again. Morgana then retorted. You got no one to blame but yourself. Tell me Melody. Is being a mermaid everything you dreamed? Was it worth it? Morgana then throws Melody into a small alcove off to the side. Flounder swims over to help her and Morgana uses the Trident to start sealing the alcove. Before finishing she stops and says. Oh and by the way. Your time as a mermaid is juts about expired. Morgana then selas the rest of it up in ice. She then swims off saying. Catch you later. I've got bigger fish to fry. Bigger fish, now theres an idea. says Undertow as he starts following Morgana. Night finally was no longer stunned. She swam up and summoned Diamond dust. She knew melody was in trouble if she stayed sealed. She would return to human form and drown. She called out to Morgana. I will not let you get away with this. She then starts swimming to the Alcove when Night hears the magic ring of the Trident and she hears Morgana's voice say Undertow deal with her. She than saw Undertow coming at her, only he was now a normal sized shark. She used dark roll to dodge his jaws and swim around. Well it looks like I have to deal with you first shark bait. Undertow replied angrily. I am gonna turn you into shark bait! He went to charge but Night fired Dark blizzara. The dark ice crystals struck him stunning him and she got a bit of distance to prepare for the battle that would ensue. She would help her friend. Then she would stop the sea witch.

SC: 100
WTSC: 100
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena had quietly followed the group into the glacier, and made her way towards their location. She was a bit unsure if she was even going to right way until she had heard several voices. Getting too close would only be stupid, sticking to the original covert plan would still have to be played. To keep this working, Rena hid behind a glacier wall and watched the scene before her. What was going on in there? And, just what was the big problem that had the water itself so intense? 'At least I was able to figure out who some of the others in there are.'

She watched the new faces going at their suspicious business and pondered for a moment. At that same moment, Rena witnessed a very shocking thing. The trident going into the hands of a very hideous sea witch. Lightning that was shot from the trident nearly hit her, but she moved out of the way to avoid being hurt. Rena quickly peeked around the cracking glacier wall to see what was happening now. That sea witch and her little pet shark, now identified for her as Undertow, were getting away.

After Night came to after being stunned by lightning, Rena swam out of her hiding place and summoned Redemption. "Night, I'll go and get that witch!" She said, and quickly swam past Night and the shark she was fighting. Rena knew that the shark would be no real problem for the Keyblade Wielder, so splitting up for the moment would be okay until they were to meet up again. "You! Witch! I'll teach you a lesson that you will never forget," Rena said as she approached the one that caused this great mess.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Morgana looked at the annoying Mermaid that was following her and simply smirked. She summoned 15 Aquatanks and left them behind for her to fight.

Night dodged an attack from Undertow and Mog hit him with Thundara. Night then summoned up four Dark Bullets around her and fired them at Undertow. She then focused her ice magic and sent a blast if ice through the water. The blast solidified by freezing the water slamming a chunk of ice into Undertow. The attack stunned him briefly allowing Night to get in close and attack with her keyblade. She hit him with a three hit combo and then used snow flurry. She quickly dashed through him and ended with a snow blast for extra damage. She then used dark roll to avoid his teeth and Mog hit him with fira while he was distracted. Night then dived and rose up from underneath Undertow and intercepted him before he could reach her moogle friend. She hit him with another three hit combo. Undertow then rammed her and she vanished and appeared above him and slammed into him using ice drop. The ice pillar struck him and once again stunned him. She then finished him off with one last Keyblade combo knocking Undertow out.
Night then swam to the alcove that Morgana had frozen shut. She broke the ice open with her keyblade and saw Melody struggling to swim and human again. Night grabbed her and swam up and out of the glacier. While on the way to the surface Tip and dash came along and helped. They got Melody up onto some ice. It was then Night noticed that there were more mere folk around. She saw Ariel next to a man with black hair on the ice, as well. She then heard Morgana and looked up and saw her sitting on a tall ice pillar. The sea witch said. I have the Trident now, and all the creatures of the sea are in my power. Night watched as many long ice Tendrils rose up from the sea and started forming what seemed like a palace of ice underneath and around the pillar. She watched as green blast started hitting mere folk and watched them forced to bow. Morgana continued her rant. I am the queen of the sea now, and all of you are in my power. Pathetic fools watch how powerful I can truly be. The end begins for all of you with fins. Night watched as more mere fol were struck and forced to bow. Night watched as even Ariel was struck and forced to. Night watched Melody take of climb onto a rising ice tendril spike thing as it rose with other parts. The end of all with fins huh. Night had an idea of how maybe she could help. Before Morgana could get a chance to strike her she jumped onto the ice and her tail vanished and her legs returned. She was still wearing her skirt and shorts, only now they were soaked, and she was bare foot. She was also still wearing her seashell bra. That was fine though the cold was not affecting her. She then set off after Melody. She jumped up above some of the lower pieces of ice and used double flight to gain more height. She then used air slide to land on a piece that was still and jumped and used double flight once more. she kept this up to climb the huge ice formation, that way she could along with Melody reach the top and put a stop to the sea witch.

SC: 42
WTSC: 142
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:23 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena, having a heck of a time with the Aquatanks, did her best to finish them quickly. She had easily knocked 10 of them out, but the remaining five were proving to be very annoying. One of them managed to knock her into the icy wall, but she immediately retaliated by using a lower amount of power of the Ethereal Blade Storm to defeat the rest of the Heartless. Now that they were gone, Rena scouted the area after having lost the witch and the others. The only real idea of where they might be was outside the glacier, so Rena went to go and check it out.

While she swam through the same path as before, a brief dizziness halted the Master. It was like something had been calling for her. But, Rena shook it out of her head and continued on until she got to the surface of the water. "What in the world?" Rena said to herself as she saw a horrifying scene before her. Whatever kind of power that witch had, she had been using it in the wrong way against the people in the area. "Let's see how you like getting blasted," Rena narrowed her eyes and aimed her Keyblade at the trident in the sea witch's hands. A bright light shined at the very tip of the blade, and a beam of light shot out and for the trident. Either it would knock it out of her hands, catch her off guard, or something. Rena only hoped that it would allow a chance for the others to get the power away from the evil lady.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:25 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night watched as a beam of light went flying over her head. She saw Morgana turn just in time to shoot the beam out of the air with a blast from the Trident. She then saw Morgana was looking in a direction and turned to see who or what she was looking at. She saw Rena sitting there out in the icy seawater with the rest of the mere folk. She saw Morgana fire a green light at her while saying. Even the power of a key bearer will bow to me as long as they are in the sea! Night did not watch what happened but continued her jumping and air slides. She was almost to Morgana. With one last double flight Night was at Morgana height and she used air slide while summoning her keyblade. She was about to bring her Keyblade down upon the sea witch's head when Morgana slammed the but of the trident into her gut and shocking her at the same time. Night fell down falling towards the sea. She lost her grip on diamond dust but she recovered before she hit the water. She turned in mid air and landed upon the water feet first, but instead of sinking into the sea and turning back into a mermaid the water under Night froze. She opened her eyes they were sea blue shining with a light. The water all around the ice pillar that Morgana sat upon froze. Night then raised her hand up as if lifting something and the ice that she had made around the pillar rose up around it. Night held her hands like that and the ice kept rising closing in on the small pillar. Night saw Melody a few feet above her slip and fall from one of Morgana's ice pieces. She fell directly onto the ice Night was raising. The ice rose up even with Morgana creating an ice field with plent of room to fight the sea witch upon. Nights eyes returned to being purple and she now could see the difference between her ice and Morgana's. The ice the sea witch had made was a dark green, to were Nights was a white-blue. Morgana looked bewilder. Night summoned her keyblade spun it over her head swung it down to her side and held her left hand out in front of her. Time for round to Morgana. This time we will beat you. Melody stood up and said. Yeah I am not going to let you hurt my family. You shrimps can try. said the sea witch breaking into an evil cackle. Night rushed at her with her key blade. Morgana fired a blast from the trident but she used dark roll to dodge through the blast and came out of the shadows bringing her keyblade down over head. Morgana blocked it with the Trident. She then swung it knocking Night back while Melody fired off a bubble blast hitting the sea witch. Morgana turned towards the young princess while Night then used snow flurry dashing through her three times quickly with a small snow storm around her. she then ended as usual with a snow blast. She then dodge a lightning blast from the Trident backing off slowly. She smiled when she saw the rage on the sea witches face.

SC: 34
WTSC: 176

Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:27 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena clenched her teeth when the beam was destroyed. That was not the outcome she was looking for at all. She rolled her eyes as the witch claimed that a Keyblade Master could fall under her control. "Like I would ever bow to someone like you! Dusks!" Rena retaliated, and summoned a few Nobodies to protect her from becoming like the others that had been hit. The three Dusks were destroyed as a result, but now Rena was safe from becoming the slave of a madwoman. She took the brief moment to swim towards the land and that would have to be fast. Unfortunately afterimages didn't work as a mermaid, but they'd be back once she regained her normal appearance.

She didn't look back yet, not wanting to see if there was a chance that the witch, Morgana , was trying anything else to end the young Master. Rena jumped out of the water and smiled as her legs returned. Thankfully her regular attire was back to, but now everything was soaked. That included being soaked to the bone from the water. "Now then, I suppose I shall provide some long range assistance," Rena said, and coughed some water out of her lungs before raising her Keyblade in front of her. "Hey! Witch lady!" Instead of waiting for Morgana to notice her, Rena went ahead with her plan of attack. Again, with the same beam of light as before, Rena fired it at Morgana in hopes of causing a little distraction.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:28 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night used dark roll to dodge yet another spell blast from Morgana. Sadly what she did not see was the laser the Keyblade mater had fired. The laser hit Night in the back burning it. The attack also sent her rolling across the ice area she had made. Melody hit Morgana with a  fire spell and then ran over to Night. Cure She cried out healing Night. Night then cast curaga to get back to full health. Dang Keyblade master, if she wanted to help she could get up here, if not then she could sit out. Morgana then used Thundaga and Night blocked it with dark barrier. She did not use counter aura though because she was not close enough to the sea witch for it to be of any use. Night then fired off Dark Blizzaga. The large dark ice crystal traveled a little ways and split off into 10 and all homed in on Morgana. Night then used cold shoulder firing off a blast of icy air that hit the sea witch right after dark blizzaga. Morgana fired a beam from the trident that struck Night. It was painful, but she would be fine. She then vanished and used the ice drop attack upon the sea witch. Night then began to glow with a dark aura and she floated up in the air. She then rushed the sea witch at a high speed. after striking her she vanished and appeared from the darkness and rushed her again. She repeated this for a total of 10 strikes. She then ended with a downward thrust causing dark pillars to erupt from the ground. Night backed off avoiding a swing from Morgana. She was a little surprised about the new attack. the words "Dark Aura" rang in her mind. She raised her keyblade up ready for the next round.

SC: 25
WTSC: 201
Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 am

Kaycaix wrote:Rena clenched her teeth as her attack that was intended for Morgana hit Night. She was glad that the other girl was able to cast curing magic, so maybe things could go a little better. Closing her eyes, Rena began to think of a better way of providing assistance. If she were to be over there with them, then there is a chance that they'd get in each others way. "I guess the only thing I can really do is sit this one out. Good luck you two," Rena said, and then sat down and watched.

Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:30 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night used dark roll yet again to dodge another blast from the Trident. As she did that Melody hit Morgana with another Bubble blast. Night then used Snow flurry yet again. The attack hit it's mark. Night then felt her power building as before. She activated her style. An aura of frost surrounded her, it formed fox ears and four fox tails. Her Ice Fox flurry had activated. She raised her four tails and started firing a constant barrage of ice crystal upon the sea witch, ending the combo with one large one. She then jumped at the sea witch and brought her keyblade down over her head with an ice stream following. She then continued into a spin striking with both keyblade and tails. She then ended the combo with a radial snow blast. She then jumped back and started another ice crystal combo ending with a large ice crystal. Morgana then used Thundaga. Melody dodge but the spell hit Night who had been about to start another combo. Night though did use her ice drop reprisal command. She appeared above Morgana and slammed her keyblade into the sea witch causing an ice pillar to erupt from the ground and hit her. She then jumped back but swing her keyblade dragging it across the ground sending a line of small icicles along the ground. They hit the sea witch and burst upwards. Night then used her finisher firing a large ice blast that covered the field hitting Morgana. Her Style came to an end but Morgana was not yet defeated. Melody then stood next to Night and said. Let us finish this this. Night smiled and agreed said. Yes lets. Meldoy then grabbed hold of Nights keyblade along with Night and strange circle appeared under the two. A Huge bubble encased the two as they both said. "Song of the Sea." They then rained down many bubble upon the sea witch. Then for the second part music notes rained down upon Morgana. Then the final part, a water spout of sea water engulfed her. The attack knocked the attack knocked the Trident out of her hands and Night could sense the sea witch was out of stamina and beaten. Melody then ran and grabbed the Trident. She then called out Grandfather! I believe this is yours. Melody then tossed the Trident to a mereman who was old, her had long white hair and a white beard. He also wore a crown and his tail was green. He caught the Trident and then said. Morgana, never again shall you or yours ever harm my family again. There is no escape. He then blasted the sea witch encasing her in ice. Morganas ice formation than began to collapse into the sea with her along with it. Night jumped off With Melody. Dash caught Melody while Night landed in the water, her magic once again turning her into a mermaid. Meldoy went to talk with her family. Night figured she would talk to them later and let them catch up for a bit. She swam over to were the Rena sat upon the ice. So oh keyblade master, have anything to say? she asked with a bit sarcasm.

SC: 43
WTSC: 244
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next