Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Guidance and the start of an adventure  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Guidance and the start of an adventure

Go down

Guidance and the start of an adventure  Empty Guidance and the start of an adventure

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:39 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:A dark portal opened on the floating island. Night stepped out with Mog upon her shoulder. She looked at the tower that stood before her. It looked very well, Mysterious. The stone was tan and there were multiple smaller towers, but it was the main one that stood out. It had a blue cone roof with Stars and a Moon design upon it. Wow Kupo. Said Mog at the sight. Night simply nodded in agreement. It looked just like it had in the dream she had. She walked up to the Tower and entered. The entrance was nice and peaceful. The color of stone was the same on the inside, and stars and moons were upon the walls as well. She found the mystical pattern comforting for some odd reason.  She then saw some stares and a door with a strange light around it. She simply shrugged and went up the stairs and through the door. She came into a round room as the door shut behind her. In the center of the room was a desk and chair. On the walls were some shelves lined with books, some skulls with candles upon them, and to one side was green wardrobe. The wall behind had a window that overlooked the floating island and from what Night observed the room was positioned higher than what she climbed. She turned around and looked at the door and decided it must be magic. She then heard a voice come from behind her. Ah it has been a while Night how may I help you? Night turned around and someone was now in the seat that had been empty. The person sitting there was an old man, he had grey hair, and a long grey beard. He wore robes of a deep blue, and a blue pointed hat with yet again the star and moon design that themed the whole tower. Night looked the old man up and down and then spoke. Who are you? Though a better question is how do you know me? The old man raised a quisical eyebrow. and then he responded to the question. My name is yen Sid, I am master of this tower. I know you Night because You came once with some freinds, I further came to know you when you would return here with questions, and some times practice with your keyblade abilities. Night nodded. So I have been here before. Yen Sid gave her a puzzled look and the asked. What is this about exactly? What do you mean, that you have been here before? Night looked up and said Oh I have amnesia, all I remember is my name, and well this. She held out her hand and summoned her Keyblade. She then dismissed it. Please explain. Said Yen Sid. Night complied. She told him about waking in Traverse Town, her time there. The Battle with the heartless, and the dream that had led her hear. Well the only part she explained about the dream was the battle and her landing here. She did not mention about the blade shard that sunk inside of her. She felt like that was to remain secret. Funny that you remember that battle first. It took you a few weeks to recover, and the Keyblade armor you had was damaged beyond repair. You never had another set since. Also you were depressed from the death of your friends. You all may have been what the Master at the land of Departure consider rouge wielders, but you all fought that day like any true master. You did recover and move past that though those events happened about two and half years ago. Nigh then said. Well I am glad to have found a place were I have been. along with someone I know. Can you tell me more well about me? She asked. Yen Sid chuckled. Well I can tell you that you have a power that you did not from the last time a I saw you. That pin in your hair, it seems to resonate with you. It may be what allowed you use of that style during your battle with the Neo Shadows. Night pulled out the dragon fox hair pin from her hair, and examined it. It did not seem special but she felt that it was important. She then put it back in her hair. As for the rest of, I could tell you, but that would be pointless. Things like memories are something you should get back yourself, and not be told about. It can be an adventure of sorts. that was something you always liked. He said with a chuckle. Night nodded, she felt like he was correct. As she had said in Traverse town, her memories were out there, all she needed was to find them. But were do we start Kupo? Asked Mog. Yen Sid motioned with his hand to the shelves with books. There are names of Worlds within some of the tomes here. Any could be a good place to start. all you must do is follow your heart. Though before that why do we not get you a little more use to battle again.  Yen Sid waved his hand and there was a flash of light and they were in a different area. The sky was that of a starry night. there area looked somewhat like a mountain. It was surrounded by a lot of water as well. Yen Sid stoop atop one of the cliffs above Night and he then said. The task is simple, battle the opponents I set before you until you activate a style, and then use the finisher. Yen Sid then with a wave of his hand congured up brooms with arms and they were carrying buckets. Night summoned her keyblade and took her fighting stance. The brooms began marching towards her. She used her dark roll to get behind them. She then used Snow flurry. She summoned up snow around her and started rushing the brooms. She chained three rushes together and then ended with a snowy blast. She smirked with confidence, until she got hit by a blast of water getting knocked back. She vanished from the knock back and appeared above the broom and brought her keyblade down upon it, causing an ice pillar to erupt from the spot knocking some of the other brooms back. She used dark roll to dodge another water blast and then stood her ground. This would not be as easy as she had initially thought.

Style bank:

SC: 84
WTSC: 84
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guidance and the start of an adventure  Empty Re: Guidance and the start of an adventure

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:She used shadow breaker next on the brooms. She rushed them hitting them wit two spinning strikes of darkness, and two of light. This knocked the brooms back. She was unsure if the brooms were invincible or just had amazing stamina but they were not down yet. She took a step back and then raised her left hand and fired dark blizzara. The six dark ice crystals homed in on there targets. The attack struck and the brooms were knocked back even farther than before. They then from there buckets fired off blast of water at her. She used dark barrier to block but did not bother with counter aura since they were out of range. She then used dark roll to quickly make up the distance. She brought her keyblade down upon one then went into a lunge and then pivoted into the final swing of of her combo. She then got hit from the side to her right by a blast of water. She quickly used her ice drop recovery counter though. She appeared above the broom and dropped down hiting it with an ice pillar. She then got hit with two more blast of water in the face, but instead of countering with ice drop she used dark roll to get some distance and then she used cura to recover from the damage she had taken thus far.All right you brooms you are starting to get very annoying.

SC: 14
WTSC: 98
Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guidance and the start of an adventure  Empty Re: Guidance and the start of an adventure

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 am

Night of Arendelle wrote:Night used dark roll to avoid another onslaught of water. These were some determined brooms. She then used dark roll to get behind one and hit it with a three hit combo from her keyblade. She then threw up her dark barrier as she heard water getting launched. The barrier blocked the attack and she then used counter aura releasing a blast of darkness to deal damage and knock the brooms back. Just like before in Twilight town she could feel power building up within in her. She continued her assault, using snow flurry once again. She flew through three hitting each with a blow of freezing snow. She then ended with a radial blast of snow knocking the brooms back again. She then felt the power within her reach its peak and she let it go just as before. This time though it was not darkness that came forth, no this time it was ice. An aura of frost radiated from her like a cloak. The frost on top of her formed fox ears on the top of her head, it also formed three fox tails. The three fox tails extended out and Night fired ice shards from them hitting the brooms from a distance. She then rushed in with key blade in hand and started hitting them with it. Then at the end of her combo she spun hitting the brooms with her fox tails multiple times and finished with a flurry of snow blasting outwards. She went in for another attack against a broom and started stabbing the broom with her tails in a flurry of strikes. The final hit of the combo all three tails hit at the same time and fired a blast of ice from the tips knocking the brooms away. Good good, know use your style finisher. Said Yen Sid. she was not exactly sure what he meant, but her mind flashed back to when she did the huge dark explosion with Dark Dragon Furry. She felt the name of her current style ring through her. "Ice Fox Flurry." She released the full power of the style and fired a large blast of ice that hit the area in front of her freezing it. The frost aura and fox eras and tails vanished, and once again Night felt tired, but not as bad as back in Traverse Town. Yen Sid then made the brooms vanish and Night let her keyblade vanish. Yen Sid then approached her and said. Good job. You may have lost quite a bit of what you could do but you still have quite a bit of skill. Then with a wave of his hand Night and Yen Sid were back in the tower room. Were did you two go Kupo? asked Mog who Night just now realized had been left behind. She went to answer but Yen Sid beat her to the punch. We were at a place were Night could train her powers without having to risk harm to anything. Mog nodded and said Ok Kupo. Nigh turned to Yen Sid and said. Thank You Yen Sid. He nodded. It is no trouble, I am here if you ever need assitance Night. Now why don't you go and look for a world to head off to. I was wondering Kupo, if we could just borrow a book and travel the worlds and use the book as a guide kupo? Asked Mog. I do not see why not. As long as you return it to me. Night nodded and said. Thanks again. Night then went to the books shelf and grabbed a book listed as Worlds. She opened it and she decided the first world she would go to would be the first listed in the book. As she opened and turned past the table of contents to the first world listed in the book. The first world listed was some world called Atlantica. So Altantica would be her destination. All right well I am off thanks again Yen Sid. What world have you decided upon? asked Yen Sid. A world called Atlantica replied Night. Yen Sid nodded and then sent an orb of light into Night. That spell will cause your magic to naturally make you blend into any world you visit, changing your form for some of them. Atlantica is one such world were the magic for changing is needed. So until you remember how to do it on your own, that spell will help. Now be off and good luck and safe travels. Night nodded in thanks. She then opened a dark portal and left Yen Sids tower.

SC: 48
WTSC: 146
OOC left thread.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 am

OOC, this is another story transfer hence the quotes, also this is a closed thread
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum