Kingdom Hearts X (kie)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anouncements
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 am by Night of Arendelle

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii~
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm by Night of Arendelle

» TSC for Night
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Technical Support Member
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm by Master Sheep

» Return of a Princess
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Artful Eclipse App
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Vaxon Application
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Rare story power rolls and affinity rolls
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm by Night of Arendelle

» Land of Departure as of now
Return of a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Night of Arendelle

Return of a Princess

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Return of a Princess - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of a Princess

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 am

Night shook her head. No we do this together. She then took one step on the frozen courtyard and a large snowflake sigil would appear on the ground. The sigil would be large enough for Anaise, Maleficent, Hans, the giant heartless, Kuro and Night to stand on comfortably. She then took a deep breathe and raised both her hands upwards towards the sky as if she was lifting something heavy. A swirl of snowy magic would swirl around the large snowflake sigil and it would start raising up in the air. all previously mentioned occupants would also be raised up on it. After ascending about fifteen feet in the air she halted the ice and threw her arms out to the side of her. a blast of icy air would spread over the snowflake and her ice magic would extend the edges at a vertical slant completing an area that would be safe for them all to fight in. What people would see form below would be a snowflake like tower made of ice. Flames would then spurt as Kuro summoned his keyblade the one winged angel. Night summoned her keyblade in a flurry of snow and a anti flash of darkness. The Dark dragon empress and the Snow Queen floated behind her ready for combat. An expression of surprise was evident on Hans's face. Last he had seen Night had only used one keyblade and her magic had not been as advanced as now. The fact her keyblades were floating should surprise the dark fairy, and tell Malifcent her powers had increased since there last encounter. Night then looked between Kuro and Anaise. So are you ready. She then turned towards Maleficent and Hans and finished confidently. Because you will regret having crashed this party.

SC: 17
WTSC: 17
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

https://kingdomheartsx.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Anaise watched with little surprise as her sister created a large ice platform for all of them to fight on. She had no plan to fight Maleficent even near the city but guessed this was the second best option. Lets see how well this dark fairy can fight. She held her keyblade in a battle position as the large heartless charged towards the other group. Anaise ignored it charging both Hans and Maleficent. You insolent fools think you can stop both of us? You may have gotten lucky last time but this time I wont go easy on either of you. She tapped her staff on the ice as a chunk of it began to rise with her standing on top of it. She would use this as her front of attack in the fight as she held up her staff launching a blast of black and green lightning at Night while Hans stopped Anaise in mid charge with his own sword and the two clashed with the stinging sound of clashing metal. Anaise drew back and went in for another attack only to clash yet again with the evil prince. I remember you, you are the one who tried to kill my sisters! Her flames started to manifest around her in her anger as she kept her glare on Hans. Allow me to pay you back for such treatment!

Ooc: A bit busy so feel free to take control of Maleficent for this part of the fight. o.o
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Night gave a light chuckle. Yes Maleficent. Me encasing you in ice was getting lucky. She replied to Maleficent's comment. Kuro started running towards the giant wolf heartless meeting it head on. He charged flames into his left fist and slammed it into the heartless's face an explosion ensuing after the hit. Flames then cloacked his body as he would activate Flame arcanum and unleash a flurry of fiery blows. Meanwhile Night used shadow slide to dodge the lightning spell Maleficent had sent at her. Night then jumped up high and used double flight to ascend higher. Her levitating keyblades came to her hands as she glowed with a dark aura. She then flew at the dark fairy striking her and then teleported. She then repeated this strike rush up to ten times. Then she appeared above Maleficent and struck her with the last part diving and striking her causing dark pillars to erupt in the sky. Maleficent gave Night a look of loathing and the princess just smiled and said. You know you can not beat me Maleficent so why even do this. The dark fairy however just gave a wicked smile. So you say little snow princess but we shall see about that. Maleficent slammed her staff into the platform firing off a dark shock wave. Night erected her ice shell to block it however and used raging snow. A funnel of snow and ice swirled striking Maleficent multiple times. Maleficent however does not flinch but instead  spreads her arms out and calls out. Meteors of darkness! conjuring dark portal behind her. The portal then begins to fire out large dark spheres which quickly blast Night off of the platform. Instead of using her reprisal Night lets herself fall off and lands on the ice below. She did have to note that fighting in a dress was a bit uncomfortable. She was starting to wish she would have changed into her normal outfit before this battle. She shook her head as it truly did not matter. She would just have to stick to her magic more than her physical attacks. Maleficent then moved the platform back and called out. You should not under estimate my sorcery princess. Night smiled and then replied. Much as you should not under estimate mine you dark fairy. The two looked at each other both with a smile of confidence on there face.

Style Bank:

SC: 28
WTSC: 28
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:42 pm

The fight between Hans and Anaise had become heated as their weapons clashed repeatedly across the platform. He had been taunting her the entire fight about her lack of an magic abilities unlike her sisters but this was a mistake he would regret making. Though he was making leeway on her mood as they fought he had yet to notice what was happening to the platform as they fought. The top layer of it was already beginning to melt beneath where her feet had been. She made one last attack on him as he blocked it before he stopped his taunting. The clashing of the weapons rang through the night from the force and his grin had yet to leave his face. Oh come now princess. You must have more than this. I mean your sisters beat me with ice so you must have something more than this feeble little key to fight me with. Anaise drew back but instead of a look of dismay she was actually laughing lightly. This confused Hans but she gave him no time to verbally express it as she raised her head, her eyes beginning to glow red. See thats one thing you do not seem to know about me "prince" Hans. There is a reason why they call me the dragon. A red glow came from the back of her throat as it was only seconds before a small burst of flame shot from it into the face of her enemy, taking him by surprise and almost knocking him off of the edge of the platform.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Maleficent raised her staff up high and caused dark lightning to rain from the sky. The spell struck Night and Kuro both. Kuro gave the dark fairy a look that could cow the bravest men. He then released an explosion of darkness knocking the giant wolf heartless back and he teleported up to Maleficent and started unleashing a ten chain dark combo. Night recognized the skill, it was Heroes pride. Kuro ended the combo by diving into the platform and another dark explosion occurred. The giant wolf heartless went to chase Kuro but Night smiled and said. Oh no you don't. Her right hand glowed ice blue while her right hand glowed a dark purple. She was using her dual cast ability, holding her right hand up she used ice reign conjuring up five large chunks of ice and reigned them down upon the heartless while her left then fired a dark sword up into the air. Dark prison rained down in a circle trapping the heartless and ending with a giant sword of darkness crashing down into the middle causing a dark shock wave and poisoning the heartless. Maleficent then turned herself and the ice boulder she stood on into a wisp and flew across the arena. This caused Kuro to fall due to lack of solid ground and he landed on the ice platform. He went to chase Maleficent but the heartless just seamed really intent on him. The beast tackled him and sent him sliding. He stabbed his keyblade into the ice to stop himself. He held his keyblade above him and flames started manifesting around him. Allright mut you want to play lets play. A column of fire erupted from his keylbade as he activated Blasting zone. He then slammed it into the giant heartless pushing it back. Meanwhile Night tracked Maleficent. Her keyblades were still floating by her thanks to her keyblade levitation. Maleficent finally came out of wisp form and Night did not hesitate for a second. She held her hands close one above the other and a condensed blizzard starting rapidly forming in a sphere. Night then fired her ice storm at Maleficent The large sphere hitting the dark fairy.

SC: 23
TSC: 52

Style bank:
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaise Draco Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Anaise took no time to get the upper hand on Hans as he was recovering from the fireball she launched into his face. She charged him with her keyblade held behind her as fire began to grow at the bottom of her feet. This is for hurting my sisters! A large amount of fire grew at her foot and she kicked it forward using her dragon fang ability as the attack hit Hans dead on as he tried to recover from her first attack. At this point the fire began to grow around her as her anger began to rise and the ice beneath them began to melt even quicker.

As expected it wasn't long before Hans recovered fully and drew in a great amount of dark energy into his sword. This pushed Anaise as she blocked it with her keyblade. She drew back on the ice but wasn't finished with her assault on him as she swung her keyblade twice towards him sending two waves of flames towards him. Though wyvern bite wasn't the fasest of her abilities, its strength was great enough to break through his defense and throw him across the platform.
Anaise Draco
Anaise Draco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night of Arendelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Night smiled as her spell hit. However she heard cracking in the ice. She looked over to Anaise and watched in horror as her ice broke from underneath sending her sister plummeting down. Hans hopped back away barely in time. Night used dark roll to quickly travel to were Anaise had been and looked over the ledge. She quickly used her magic to thaw the pieces falling but did not see any sign of Anaise. It was as if her sister had vanished. She quickly used her magic to fix the platform. Hans however went to attack her. She used Ice shell to block and then countered with dark blizzaga. The spell blasted Hans backwards as Kuro started glowing with violet flames., as a large armored figure of violet flames with a crown and sword appeared behind him. He then used flare punch to finish the giant wolf heartless off as the figure of flames copied him at the exact same time. Night knew not what happened to her sister but she faced the dark fairy and said. you will pay for whatever has happened to my sister. Now I will demonstrate my power as a Keyblade master. Night then started glowing with an ice blue and amethyst aura. A long ice blue ribbon stretches from arm to arm as four draconic wings of darkness manifest as well as a tail. She then started to hover in the air as a large snowflake appeared behind her speckled with amethyst flakes. Hans backed off a bit and Kuro charged in swinging his keyblade for a three hit combo the violet flame figure copying every movement. Night then has orbs of darkness mixed with ice magic appear above Maleficent and rain down upon her.

SC: 19
WTSC: 19
OOC Anaise has been removed from thread as I do not see her returning any time soon. She can claim what happened to her. Also sorry for the short post I will try to make the next one longer, just need to get the hang of it back.
Night of Arendelle
Night of Arendelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next